PBMW trackday 26/6

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by TrackM3, May 1, 2007.

1. e30matt

e30matt Member

I'm always excited, you know me.

As always Martin, i'm easy!

2. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

weather forecast doens't look very promising (unless you have a set of rain tyres....)

3. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Yoky Slicks that is it ??!!

4. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

I have a set of PAGID blue RS4-2 FORNT brakes pads for E30 M3 left with very little use I can bring with me to brands if someone is looking for track day pads.
    They are expensive new and I am sorry but have to ask for £60 (£150 new!!)
    I would keep them, but they don't fit my upgraded calipers

5. petesm3

petesm3 Member

weather forecast for tuesday looks dry, will try an make it afternoon.

6. M3Bob

M3Bob Member

wet or dry, ill be eating cake

7. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

We have Sausage rolls about 140 of them southern fried chicken and std chicken bits, Foxs biscuits x 2 big boxs could do with some milk and coffee if anyone is up there early ?

8. 89pgy

89pgy Member

I,ll bring some coffee and large bottle milk.See you in the morning

9. M3Bob

M3Bob Member

well all i had a great day, thanks to all of you who drove well, limited down time and red flags and made it a good track day, the tea was in its usual abundance, and i have to say thanks to kirbs for the cake, mrs hollands for the sausage rolls and marco deserves a mention as he saved the day for me after my fuel pipe issue, nearly set fire to it!!!

10. marco

marco Member

Your welcome Bob and thanks for the passenger ride!
    Roll on the next trackday......Martin, group booking for the 14th August???

11. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

was a brilliant day and I managed to clock 250 track miles in an attempt to drive the thread off my Dunlops, but didn't succeed. They have still enough life left for another 100-150miles, except the left front tyre (again!!)

Weather was kind to us and even if the standard of driving wasn't as good as last time (especially in the morning), I still had a good time after getting the tyre pressure right.

I have some track video, but haven't looked through all of it. Hope I could catch some of the laps with Kirby, was good fun.

Bob's car is pulling really good with the AN and the carbon box and I am sure he is well pleased

Hope that everybody who could fetch a ride in my passenger seat has enjoyed it.

On my way home through Dartford tunnel I thought it would be a brilliant idea to test the strength of a new 320d and gave him a gentle bump. Unfortunatley the M3 was the looser in this battle. Have a look

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  12. texas2201

texas2201 Member

Ouch Uwe - hope you can get it sorted with not too much pain

Martin

13. texas2201

texas2201 Member

On a positive note now you have the excuse to go for one of M3bobs bonnets I hear they are very good a guy I know has fitted one to his car

I hear the bumpers are pretty good too

Martin :)

14. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Sod's law that Uwe.... on track no ding's on way home ding. Hope it's not too badly damaged Uwe.

Edit: ^^^^^ Yeah... look on the bright side

15. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

who would be up for the 14th august open pit lane indi circuit, i know we keep doing brands but we always have a great day there, if not does anyone fancy snetterton ?

16. Sunny

Sunny New Member

Hey Guys,
    Just like to say thanks for a great day and at last I have been able to put faces to the names.
    A special thanks to Uwe who invited me and took me out for many many laps and also a big thank you to Martin for taking me for a spin .
    Sorry to hear what happened Uwe just glad you are ok.

PS Hopefully next time I will be able to drive my own car on track

17. marco

marco Member

Uwe,

S**t, sorry to see you've had a prang. Look like it is cosmetic and none of the chassis legs took much of the impact.

Thanks for the passenger ride - car very well sorted and driving style nice & smooth.

Martin,

Yep, will be up for the 14th August and also thanks v much for the passenger ride.

18. DawieM3

DawieM3 Member

I will be up for it, if I can stay awake. The car will be ready and back in business.

Uwe, sorry to here the news, hopefully its only cosmetic and a Rad. Glad you are all right, and that the cage did its job. How is the airbox ????

Anything I can do to help, just let me know.

19. 89pgy

89pgy Member

a sorry sight Uwe.Go glassfibre bonnet / wings look ok /bumper looks like it may just need new sliders/then front panel ,rad ,grill,lamps & maybe fan.
    Could have been worse could have done it on the way there.Anything i can help with just let me know ,i be kind ,promise!

20. Uwe, all those track miles of late and now this... Let me know if I can help out with anything.