Group Buy 2007: CF Airbox and Maxx Alpha N

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by John, Aug 16, 2007.

1. f1bmw

f1bmw Member

thanks john

2. f1bmw

f1bmw Member

Got mine today john thanyou,had real trouble getting back in the box once i removed it though there packaging department must be legendary! Will update as and when in the project section!

3. JOEBMW

JOEBMW Member

John,

Any time frame on when they will arrive in USA?

4. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

No, there is no time frame available from me.

Im not the post office. When I give the package to the post office, they take over from there.

if you want online tracking, then that is only possible with fedex, UPS or equivalent services, not with airmail. Most do not choose fedex, ups, etc, because shipment of an airbox would be quite a bit more expensive, e.g. 250-300 euro instead of 75 euro.

given that your shipment went out the same time as Ogi, Simons, etc, im guessing its a matter of only a few days. If youre in Canada customs can take a little bit longer.

John

5. JOEBMW

JOEBMW Member

John,

I understand you 100%. I thought you would know a time frame from past shipments. No problems, i'll let you know when i get the package.

Once again thank you.

6. m3215

m3215 Member

Good to see some people have theres, even in the UK, cant wait for mine must be any day now

F1BMW which company delivered the package to you?

7. John

they should be delivered thru the regular airmail in the UK and the USPS in the US.
    Youre not up for delivery yet though. Next ones are for Brian, Nadeem and Greg.
    Shoot me an email and I can look where you are on the list.

John

8. f1bmw

f1bmw Member

Pretty sure as john stated it was parcel force!

9. CeeP

CeeP New Member

John, don't know if you got my email the other day, but did mine end up shipping?

10. John

Hi all, we are going to have a delay of ca. 3 weeks before we can deliver airboxes again. Hopefully this isnt too much of an inconvenience.

John

11. Playo

Playo Member

John,

Is it too late for me to get on board??

E-mail coming your way.

Thanks,

Darren.

12. John

Its not too late to join in, but please realize that we have a production delay, so all orders are pushed back by 3 weeks.

PS: AN kit orders are not affected by this delay, just those with airboxes.

John

13. Playo

Playo Member

Great!

Details of my order, on it's way.

Thank you.

14. JOEBMW

JOEBMW Member

John,

Got the package!!! Everythings looks great, thanks again.

15. CeeP

CeeP New Member

John, I'd like to know the status on my alpha n.
    tried pm, email, and here.

16. John

m3215 -- Nadeem: we are trying to send you an alpha N on monday and need further info from you. Give me a proper email adress to contact you, hotmail doesnt cut it (rejects email).

17. m3215

m3215 Member

Hi John

i sent you email, you replied so should be working. dont know what wrong now, give it another try.

thanks.

18. Playo

Playo Member

John,

Did you get my e-mail regarding payment details?

Thanks

19. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

John I just sent you Nadeem's contact info. I also sent a email to Nadeem from my end, maybe that will work.

Thomas

20. John

when I said hotmail doesnt cut it I meant it isnt accepting emails from me.

when I send an email to hotmail account it is bounced back. this isnt unsual for hotmail either.

Im not going to screw around with it anymore, I need important info by monday. I suggest using a different email adress.

John