Would you buy this M3?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nick @ Total BMW, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Clicky

Take a look at the YouTube vid near the bottom. Now, I hate to be a prude, and I'm sure some of us have indulged in this sort of thing once or twice before, but would you honestly buy a car where the seller has used this video as a positive selling point?
    :51:

That said, although the description is a little horrible, and the seller sounds slightly pikey, it doesn't look like a bad car; in the pics at least :34:

2. Yeah, that really makes me want his car ! The steam coming from the exhaust suggests the engine is cold when he begins his 'display'.
    I guess we should be thankful in a way, had he presented the car in a decent way, you might have made the effort to view it.But not now.

3. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

What a dumb arse, no thats not nice enough, what a stupid f*ck. Dead cold engine thank you rod bearings. What does sliding around in the dirt demonstrate anyway? Im guessing this car was lost on this guy.

John

4. wolfman

wolfman Member

What a blithering idiot, buy that car and you will end up scooping the extra weight of dirt out.
    A perfect example of one not worthy a M3!!! poor car

5. paddym3

paddym3 Member

looks a nice car pity about the tosser driving it

6. mpassioned

mpassioned Member

MADD DRIFTING SKILZ, yo!

I wouldn't want it, especially seeing how they took care of the car in the background!

and,...I have never done anything like that! (while my parents were watching)

7. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

This is one stupid........ Have you guys seen the replys on u-tube ? If he sells this car I be very surprised.

Thomas

8. Rob

Rob Member

I would buy it, at the right price, but would have to be inspected beforehand.
    I wonder if it has has any paintwork or respray ?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  9. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Yeah... that will help sell it.... anyone else think that it looks a little to glossy under the bonnet?

10. I notice the comments have been deleted!

11. gary

gary Member

Nice looking car...I hope he never goes into the advertisement business.

12. jani.autio

jani.autio Member

Only think that driver need is castration...

13. Rob

Rob Member

Re: Paint

I emailed the seller and this is the reply: