odds bits for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by TrackM3, Jun 13, 2006.

1. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

i'm not up Brands now until the 13th july but thats a full and b****Y expensive grand prix full day
    yes it would be good to meet up again, i will pm you when i have got it and we can sort something out
    Cheers
    Martin

2. Evolution

Evolution New Member

hi
    Whats the boot carpet like? is it in good nick?
    Also do ya have the trim piece that goes on the left side, I think its the one that covers the jack area!?!
    Let me know
    Thank You

3. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

from memory the carpet is good i will have a look and get back to you, i have only got the battery cover left?
    cheers
    martin

4. tominizer

tominizer Member

On that "boot" wing and flap, can you please email me to discuss. I'd be VERY interested in getting one rite away as my car is in the body shop. But we'd need to discuss shipping and final cost. If you take PAYPAL, I could pay you immediately.

5. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Tom
    i had just made a note to chase up my GRP guy on the 3 i have on order, i will find out later when some/these can be made ? where would you want it shipped to so i could get a quote ? thats if i can get one made quick enough.
    regards
    Martin

6. tominizer

tominizer Member

Basically to Toronto Canada. I can email you the exact address if that helps. No HUGE SUPER rush, but if it can happen sooner rather then later......... that would be awesome.

7. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

if your car is in the body shop you can have the one I have ordered if that helps and I wait for the next batch.
    I am not in a rush.

8. tominizer

tominizer Member

That would be great....... although I'd love to work out the pricing first to make sure it's all feasible to my wallet ........... for the shipping part.

9. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

OK no problem. The offer is there as long I haven't collected the part.

10. tominizer

tominizer Member

Thanks Uwe for the kind offer. My wife will likely kill me if this happens..... " what's wrong with the perfectly good wing it already has ?!?!?!?" :]

11. tominizer

tominizer Member

Any news guy !?! :]

12. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Tom
    i'm expecting the call anyday now, will let you know
    regards
    Martin

13. alexm3

alexm3 Member

hi martin can you still get the front bumpers????

alex

14. tominizer

tominizer Member

...........awesome. Thanks.

15. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Alex
    they will be done buy the end of this week, will post on here when done
    regards
    Martin

16. cactusjacks1

cactusjacks1 New Member

race spoiler & gurney flap

Martin,
    I would also be interested in a spoiler & flap. Do you mind finding out postage to Southern California? Is there duty on shipping?
    Thanks, Jack

17. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Jack
    i would think you would have to pay duty and tax at impoer but you need to look into that i pay it this end when i get bits from the states.
    i will find out postage as i have to send one to Canada today.
    (Tom only just got the packaging)
    they will be going up in price fairly soon as my GRP man is asking for more cash now., so they may be £100 each soon.

18. tominizer

tominizer Member

Cool...... and it looks like this is going to work out perfectly as I was just at the body shop this morning and they are behind...... which is ok. That means I will be able to get them the spoiler and flap before the car hits the paint booth.

19. cactusjacks1

cactusjacks1 New Member

Martin,
    I will look into import/duty fees paid at this end. Appreciate you looking into the postage cost.
    You can get back to me by email if you wish, when you find out. If you have a batch of these coming at the (GBP) 80 & I can speak for one that would be great - as I would like to get in before the price increase if possible. Thanks,
    Jack