JOHN

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by MMM, Oct 26, 2009.

1. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

I have purchased during the last 4 years numerous times from John and over the last year particularly in preparation for a S14 2,5l new engine. The list is long and so is my overall satisfaction with his service level/commitment, particularly in supporting the Alpha-N solution:

1. - CF airbox 48mm + Alpha N upgraded now (1 for me back 4 years ago and since about 5 more for fellow BMW M Club Spain members and another 4 in the latest GB)
    2. - Assembled Gr.A replica 30,5mm cylinder head with large SHRICK valves and race springs and titanium retainers
    3. - Gr.A spec valve spring buckets
    3. - Gr.A Spec oil pump
    4. - JE 12:1 Gr.A Endurance (short skirt) replica pistons
    5. - S14 2,5l oil squikers
    6. - Gr.A crank bearings
    7. - MS P.12 chip

He is also patiently guided me throughout the process to configure the engine specs and built ... for free. This will finally blend all into one this week when I finally install the new engine.

Thank you John.

2. Speedrr

Speedrr Member

Wow, what haven't I purchased from John? Let's see, I purchased his alpha N kit, two C/F air boxes (a 46mm and 48mm), a cr gearbox, differential, new complete head with shim under buckets, cams... John is the best. I know that when I order a part from John I will get a very high quality part. John has basically helped me transform my car from a relatively slow car to a very quick and capable car. John has always responded to my many emails in a timely manner. Honestly, if John was not part of our M3 community, I probably would not still own my e30 m3. Thanks for all of your help!
    Tom