John

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by Revmaster T, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Just received all my Schrick valves, springs, retainers Gr. A head gasket from John, great packaging as always. Thanks great doing business with you.

Thomas

2. jika

jika Member

:m: I suppose it's not necessary to point out that John is to trust, everybody knows! Anyway I bought parts from him on two different occasions and everything has been as it should be.

3. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

I have bought 2 x Carbon Fiber airboxes + Alpha N and recently 2 sets x Shrick cams and the results are always great.

Furthermore, he is readily available when there is a need to troubleshoot the installation and always willing to help despite the diversity of scenarios not always caused by his products.

He is not just selling parts but integrated solutions ... I know it sounds like IBM but it is true.

Thank you John.

4. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Gauge set

Well what can I say, as always a great product thanks John =)
    It is one thing to look at the gauge set from a picture on line. But when you actually hold it in your hands that's very different. Can't wait to install it all I need now is to find some time.

Thomas

This one

[​IMG]

5. Wld_tony

Wld_tony Member

I just wanted to also chime in on here,
    and say that i havent been more satisfied
    till now, Truly a honest and Kind gentlemen
    For organizing all my engine upgrade needs.
    Thanks again.
    Tony

6. Newera

Newera Member

I've been meaning to post here and thank John. Last year I bought: Carbon Airbox kit, Alpha N, Schrick 284 Cams, 330cc injectors, Expansion Tank & Rad cap and a few other parts. John was always prompt in replying to e-mails and was very helpful. The packaging was excellent too - and goods arrived from Germany to Japan in perfect condition. I've only just gotten around to working on the car to fit all these parts. Asked John for some base maps and got 3 within 24 hours (I'll still need to properly map it, I know!) Great guy to deal with - He's a real asset to E30 M3 owners.
    No doubt I'll be shopping with him again soon :)

7. pmartins

pmartins Member

Just to add my positive feedback. Received my package and everything was as it should be. Great packaging, nicely done.

Pedro

8. davew

davew Member

Big Thanks to John and Martin - Late last month I ordered the complete package of Alpha-N, Carbon Airbox, Techedge Wideband O2, Sump Baffle and so on. Everything arrived within a couple of weeks, perfectly packaged - the attention to detail was superb as was the quality of the correspondence. A very pleasant experience and I can't wait to have it all installed.

Dave.:D