Hi from the bear

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by the bear, Mar 2, 2011.

1. the bear

the bear New Member

Hi just joined the forum some people will know me from s14.net.

Cheers,

GARY.

2. Rob

Rob Member

Hello bear. :eek:

Lets see some pictures of your machine. :)

3. stevesingo

stevesingo Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hello Bear. Glad you can join us:D

4. the bear

the bear New Member

Hi guys thanks for the good welcome I will put some photos up when I get home from work later.

GARY.

5. david

david Member Forum Supporter

Hi Gary,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Dave.

6. the bear

the bear New Member

Thanks Dave.

7. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

hi bear, welcome to the forum. i think we are all intersted to see pics of your sportevo!

john

8. Kiwibloke

Kiwibloke Member

Hi Gary

Welcome to the Forum.
    Great to see another EVO on this board, any history on the car would be great/
    Wayne

9. AE41500

AE41500 Member Forum Supporter

Hi Gary and welcome, you know me as "Sonny, Sweden" from s14.net. Great to see another SE owner here.

10. the bear

the bear New Member

Hi guys I tryed to put some photos up but they where to big so I need to find a hosting site and then post them. Can somebody advise me on a good site please.

Cheers,

GARY.

11. stevesingo

12. the bear

the bear New Member

I an the 2nd owner of my Sport Evo and has 135,000 miles with a full BMW service history and every receipt from new. I fully restored it in 2009.It is AC79446 Brilliant Rot with leather, rear opening windows, electric windows, headlamp beam adjust, English labeling and a electric sunroof but I have replaced the roof with a new non sunroof roof skin because of extensive rust + I have added headlight wash/wipe, rear sun blind + a few other bits and pieces.

13. OLLIE_NZ

OLLIE_NZ Member

Hi Gary, you can use http://imageshack.us/ , there is a resize option just above the 'Upload now' button in blue.

14. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

if you put the pics on garage.s14power.com the images will load faster and wont be blocked from viewing for those people behind firewalls having blocks in place for common photo hosting sites.

The maximum image size is 2500 x 2500 pixels, but it is recommended to size your photos to 1200 pixel width or less (and less than 1 Mb file size) for better viewing in threads and quicker loading times.

John

15. the bear

the bear New Member

I got 2 photos up but they are before I restored the car in 2009 tried to put up some recent ones but where to big maybe get my mate to give me hand resizing them.

Cheers,

GARY.

16. ddusanjh

ddusanjh Member

hello bear

17. the bear

the bear New Member

Thanks guys

I am helping Richard Baxter and John plant from the BMWCCGB to find as many black & red e30 M3's owners who would be willing to attend Gaydon on Saturday 13th of August to form the letter 'M' like BMW formed outside the motorsport factory in 1990. It is free to be part of this once in a life time opportunity, all you have to do is contact the BMWCCGB club office on 012255709009 and ask to be put on the spreadsheet for the Saturday. All you need to give them is the chassis #, build year and the colour and all information is highly confidential + you don't have to be a member. They would also like as many e30 M3's to attend the main show on Sunday 14th of August (they are hoping for about 200) + any condition welcome if you need anymore info contact me on thompsongary@sky.com or 07989300015.

Thanks,

GARY.

18. stevesingo

I guess I'll have to get my finger out if I'm to be there.

I will aim to attend, but can't commit until I'm sure the car will be ready.

Black Sport Evo BTW

19. the bear

the bear New Member

Thanks Steve

Put your name down and if your car is ready 'Great' if not no harm done.

But I think your car will be ready ok ;)

Cheers,

GARY.

20. the bear

the bear New Member

Richard Baxter will be putting together a proper description and it will be posted on as many forums as possible.