Hello from the South of Belgium

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by pukbud, Jul 24, 2008.

1. pukbud

pukbud New Member

Hey guys,

Ok, here we go. My name's Kenny (a.k.a. pukbud), big fan of youngtimers and especially german yougtimers. i discovered this forum while searching for some infos on the E30. I'm Belgian, 24 years old and i live in the south of Belgium, right next to Luxembourg actually (where i work).

I have always been very impressed by the ///M products and especially their engines that rev like no others ! I have some very fond memories of being in a M3 Cecotto when I was a young boy (I still am you might say :D ) I do not like BMW's new products though (I hope I'll never see Cris Bangle in the street ... :mad: ) they are too heavy, too big, way too much electronics and gadgets ...

So. I'm starting to have a decent stash of money and i'm thinking about what toy I could buy. I often go to the Nuerburgring where I drive with friends cars (japanese cars though :( ) but now I think it's time to buy a propper car with a bit of racing pedigree that should be fun to drive. Anybody going there?

I thought about the M3... but then I saw the prices ... :( And, by luck, I discovered the 320 IS. I think it is perfect ! it's such a Q car. Looks like a normal E30 but sounds like it goes like sh..t off a shovel ! A real sleeper. It's as well a 2 litre which is a pretty good thing for the insurance and taxes. Anybody living in Belgium or Luxembourg who has a 320 IS here?

I think that's about it. Oh ! forgot one thing: I love to draw on my freetime as you can see :) Hope you guys like them

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you guys :eek:

2. oscar

oscar Active Member

Welcome Kenny. How come you have such a nickname :confused:

3. pukbud

pukbud New Member

It's been sticking with me for a long time now I guess. It started as a joke and now people know me as that :D if you guys want me to change it, no problem i will.

4. oscar

oscar Active Member

You can call yourself whatever you want :D

Looks like you have a bit of a penchant for Porsches ? :cool:

5. pukbud

pukbud New Member

How did you know ... ? :) yes, my dreamcar would be a Carrera 3.2. One day I hope :) I'm actually going through this forum for high quality and high rez pictures of M3s cause I would love to draw a nice E30 M3

6. oscar

oscar Active Member

Well, have a look in the gallery and all over our board here. There are lots of great pics for you to see and then enjoy drawing :)

7. hardtailer

hardtailer Member

welcome aboard. Good choice on the 320is. Have you got a 2 or a 4 door?
    I use mine for the Nordschleife.
    Many around here visit (& drive) the Nordschleife, check out the trackday forum. 29-30 of august is the next time for some of us.

8. pukbud

pukbud New Member

I am actually looking and searching for a 320 IS :) I would love to own one right now though. But my time will come. ;)

I'd be very interested to meet you guys at the end of August !

9. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Welcome pukbud, you've got some skills there buddy.

10. pukbud

pukbud New Member

thank you :)

11. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi pukbud and welcome, glad you found us by accident so to speak :) If you where to draw some cool M3 pictures like you did on those Porsche I am sure a few guys would love to have them or even buy them. I can't draw worth a shit but I can build a bad ass S14 engine .... what the hell.

Cheers Thomas

12. pukbud

pukbud New Member

I found some very good pictures, I'll draw at least one and will show it to you as soon as I get it done ;)

13. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Awesome :)

Thomas

14. KoenBert

KoenBert New Member

Helo kenny

I own a 320is and... I'm from Belgium :)

I'll try to make a nice introducing tomorrow...

Koen

15. Rob

Rob Member

Hi guys from Belgium,
    do any of you have videos from 1991-1993 Belgian Procar series with M3's in it?

16. Mpower238

Mpower238 Member

Hello kenny,
    comment va ? bienvenue sur ce très bon forum, une petite infidelité à flat'n fuchs ...lol
    pour un dessin , je suis partant !