hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by babarabus, Apr 22, 2009.

1. babarabus

babarabus Member

hi my name is chris and ive just joined the forum. im 25 live in the UK and work for BMW.

i bought my car (welll shell!!!) about 2 months ago and its going to be a track toy. ive just got the car rolling so next im going to be on the hunt for a engine (if anyone can help?) i dont know which would be the best route to go with actually not having an engine? buy a e3 block crank pistons etc and make an engine up from there or get a 2.3 complete and bore it out etc etc. thanks for looking any advice or comments welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Welcome Chris.

3. f1bmw

f1bmw Member

Nice looking shell,welcome to the forum....

4. babarabus

babarabus Member

thanks for the comments guys

5. mark.c

mark.c Member

Looks good, welcome :)

6. babarabus

babarabus Member

thanks mark im actually going to cornwall at the weekend to pick up a s14!

7. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi there and welcome. Looks like it will be a nicely sorted car once you are done with it.
    Glad to hear you are going the S14 route ! To many people like to go the cheap way and install a 6 banger.

Thomas

8. babarabus

babarabus Member

well i know the thought did cross my mind but ive already got a 2dr e30 with a euro s50 and a gt35 turbo, so i thought i would do the s14 root as not to play with the car too much, and for future re sale if i ever sell up.

i have to build the engine though as its all in bits but ive built loads of bmw engines mainly s50`s.

any tips any one? or is there a manual available all the old e30 books at work have been chucked and theres nothing on TIS