feeler evo3/dtm look frontbumper

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by arjanvanessen, Oct 13, 2007.

1. arjanvanessen

arjanvanessen Member

are there people here who are interested in these GFK bumpers + splitter and 2 adaptors from oval to round for easy brakecooling hose installation ? , i had these made for my own car , you can use them on the origenal brackets whitout the heavy innerframe , pricing is around 450,- / 500,- for the complete set , fitting is good 1 problem is they are on both sides 1 cm to wide , but if you place a bush behind the fenders where they bolted to brackets on the front wheelhousing they fit nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  2. empty

empty Member

What did you develop the mold from?

Mike

3. arjanvanessen

arjanvanessen Member

the bumper they took the mold off was a origenal dtm bumper,they told me so i am not 100% sure about this , the inside they modified so it can be mounted on the origenal bumperbrackets
    Arjan

4. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

Martin and Bob's versions look the same and for half the price...

5. arjanvanessen

arjanvanessen Member

on mines the evo3 bottempart/bumper are 1 piece and the evo3 splitter is included so for the price you get 1 bumper +1 splitter + i set brakehose adaptors , is this also on Martin and Bob version ?

Arjan

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  6. empty

empty Member

does the martin and bob version have the extended portion on the bottom as seen below what looks to be a parting line? it was my understanding that is was copied from the e3 and not the dtm bumper cover...if not, then I need to place a call...otherwise the flossman version is considerably more

7. arjanvanessen

arjanvanessen Member

i am not sure if i understand you correct , are martin and bob offer the same pieces as i do
    the bumper+integrated e3 undertray +e3 splitter and brakehose adaptors for half the price ?
    but if so whats the point of posting this? , i am not making a lot off money on the parts , and besides that its the same thing if i had replied to jakes thread about the gfk/cfk doors saying i can do them less money , and yes i did some cf doors for 600,- euro , but i dont this out of respect for thread from Jake , and please dont pm or mail me about doors because i dont do them anymore because they are a pain in the ass to ship
    Arjan

8. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Bob does this as per the E3 so bumper with ducts undertray seperate i think £140 for the bumper £75 for the undertray and £50 for the splitter so £265 complete ?

9. arjanvanessen

arjanvanessen Member

the e2/e3 brakeducts are already integrated on the martin/bob bumper for this price ?
    Arjan
    ps, i am just asking to make things clear , the ones from me comes whit
    integrated brakeducts
    integrated e3 undertray
    1 set adaptors to fit on the brakeducts for easy hose fitting
    1 e3 splitter

for total price around 450 - 500 euro

10. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Arjan, yes they have Ducts integrated, so not much in it price wise ?

Regards
    Martin

11. arjanvanessen

arjanvanessen Member

oke thanks , prise wise mines cost a little more 265 pounds is +/- 380 euro ? , some like the pieces al moulded together like mine (bumper/undertray), and some like the pieces seperated like the ones from bob / martin , i was putting them up as a feeler because some time ago they where asking around on this forum for a replica from all the pieces together , so if there is some interest i try to work something out , if not no problem
    Arjan

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

Arjan,

It's not so bad that yours cost more than Bob's. Consider quality too. It looks like yours may be made better. Personally, I'd pay more for better quality. Bob's parts have their place, but I prefer a little better. No offence to Bob of course.

Just my two cents.

Jake