Any one want a Sport Evo

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by evosport, Dec 2, 2007.

1. evosport

evosport Member

2. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

WOW.................. that's like £42000 ish.

3. Muke

Muke Member

4. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Muke..... mine is no 042 and as you said it has a WBA prefix.

When I saw this thread this morning I thought as the car was in Italy it probably the same as ione that has been advertised on s14.net but when I checked the thread on s14.net it says the car is no 279/600 and it has done 169,000km's but look at the user name.
    http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28600

....unless he has two red SE's.

5. oscar

oscar Active Member

My Sport Evo is out of Italy. About 65k miles. Definately would not sell it for less than this price that they are asking...

6. Rob

Rob Member

Price is absurd. :eek:

7. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Anyone could have mine all day long at that money.................... :9:

8. oscar

oscar Active Member

Well, the price is relative. We will just have to wait and see what happens will we not Rob ?

Think about this for a moment : people have been saying the price is crazy for this car and that car forever. I mean, I cannot see any wisdom in shelling out half a mill or more for an American muscle car that when I was a teenager we could buy for say 8 or 10 grand. They handle like crap, drink petrol like there's no tomorrow, have really crappy seats that don't support the driver etc. etc.....yet some folk are prepared to spend the sort of money that you could buy a nice house for. So I guess there is no such thing as right or wrong price in this game. It just comes down to what someone will write the cheque for.

9. Rob

Rob Member

There's alot better cars out there for the same money ! Ferrari 355.

10. oscar

oscar Active Member

Once again, this is subjective.

What does 'better' add up to ? For you perhaps it means faster, nicer looking, currently good value for money...who knows.

But for a car collector, who the heck wants to collect one of those ? I mean, it's not as though it is limited production numbers now is it Rob :rolleyes:

11. Rob

Rob Member

cmon.
    by the time the E30 M3 becomes a collector car, you'll be dead.
    LoL :eek:

12. oscar

oscar Active Member

By the time my cars need an oil change I could be dead :D:eek:

13. LuckyM3

LuckyM3 Member

Another thing, besides the price discussion:

As I see, all SEs till number approx. 230 have a WBSAK number...

What does the number on the plate above the VIN mean? I cannot see a connection to a part on the car?!

Best regards,
    Oliver