Adding pictures into my posts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Old_skool_bmw, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Old_skool_bmw

Old_skool_bmw Member

Well it's early morning here and, probably due to brain not functioning in the mornings I can't, for the life of me, quite remember how to add pictures into a thread so that the picture shows up, not an attachment (which is very small and hard to see).

I realise it's a pretty simple process so if anyone can please post up how to do this (PS: the pics I want to use are in the gallery on this site).

Thanks,
    Laurence,

2. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

you type:

[noparse] [​IMG] [/noparse]

John

3. Old_skool_bmw

Old_skool_bmw Member

Hi John,

Under "additional information", below the photo I want to use i have 3 options:
    Linked Thumbnail
    BB Code
    Direct link

Which of these do I need to imput??

EDIT: i just tried to do this on my other thread I started today but it came up with the link, I was hoping to have the picture displayed directly in the thread so people don't have to click a link to see the pic..

it's the 4x4 pics on my member profile in the new gallery that i'm trying to upload..

Are you able to delete my 2nd post in the thread I started, don't want it to get too messy while i'm sorting out how to add pictures directly. Thanks heaps John!!

Cheers,
    Laurence.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  4. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

you need to select the box: BB Code

in that case the IMG tags are already included, you do not need to type them extra.

John