yet another ex DTM car for sale...

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by Dave 215DMX, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Not that I can read french but how can someone sell a car without any info with it. Nice car though I like the Jaegermeister.

Thomas

3. oscar

oscar Active Member

What currency is that asking price of 85k ? It is a great looking piece of kit..but you're right Thomas, a little more up front info. would be handy :(

4. Ash

Ash Member

CHF is Swiss Francs.

85k CHF is :

36k Stirling
    83k AUD
    97k NZD
    72k USD

Stunning car - looks amazing in the Jag strip.

Ash

5. oscar

oscar Active Member

Thanks Ash !
    Pardon my ignorance...but I thought that the Euro was the common currency. Why the Swiss Franc thing ?

6. Ash

Ash Member

The Swiss, the brits and someone else still have their own currency as they are not part of the EU. The Swiss dont need to be, as they are Swiss :)

7. oscar

oscar Active Member

Neutrality = $$$ ?

8. Kiwibloke

Kiwibloke Member

Oscar.. I see your mind ticking over.. swap for the Cab option here?

9. oscar

oscar Active Member

Maybe...:D ;)

Thing is Wayne, I have done all the hard work on this Cabrio. I mean...it is absolutely a minter. So I do not need to do anything other than enjoy it now...or moreover, let my older kids start to drive (with me in it of course ;) ).

Racing....my two young girls....I would like them to get into it. The sport needs more women. So the whole thing is a 50/50 coin toss for this family.

But yeah...I'd look at a deal with that J car.

10. Old_skool_bmw

Old_skool_bmw Member

You know Rolland, if you are ever feeling too tired to drive i'd make a good cheufer!!!. And i'm not fussy, I mean I don't mind driving either the Cab or the Evo, hehe.. in my dreams i know (Just wishfull thinking) :D:D:D

Laurence.

11. oscar

oscar Active Member

No no Laurence...you can come around and drive the cars..I am always tired ..would you not be with 6 children and all their friends hanging around your house :)

It can be like a school sometimes :D :21:

I have to go now...one of the babies is crying...

12. Old_skool_bmw

Old_skool_bmw Member

Sounds like it's a busy place round your's atm!!! Called before but think you were a little busy. Will try again later, otherwise will definately talk soon. :)

Laurence.

13. conrod

conrod Active Member Forum Supporter

Looks like pretty good value, and looks like an original DTM car. But it is not an original Jagermeister car. As far as I know, the Jagermeister sponsorship was for 1992 in the DTM, and this car is an earlier spec.- probably 1989 or so, has earlier mirrors, 17" 3 piece wheels and earlier cage. Also, Jagermeister cars were orange inside.
    Click on "DTM '92 CIRCUIT ZOLDER"
    http://www.zandbak.net/classic/92dtm/005.jpg

14. adwo

adwo Member

15. conrod

Aaaah, okay, I stand corrected. That model car you show has a blue interior, which suggests it is a Linder built car

16. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

just email the guy and ask...

17. conrod

I would only email the seller if I was interested in buying it - which I am not (god knows I have enough work on my plate with the one I already have!!!) While I think it is okay to discuss a car that might be for sale here, I don't want to be labelled a "tyre kicker" and waste a sellers time asking questions about something which I have no intention of buying.