This is certainly interesting........

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by Vinegaroon3, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Vinegaroon3

Vinegaroon3 New Member

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

So who is Vinegaroon3 ?? Member since Oct 15, 2007 no posts at all in this time, almost 2 years to the day.
    And now for his first post a negative link from another forum ..... makes you wonder ???
    To me it looks like a member from S14.net that just came out of the closet trying to stir up the pot. We all have the same passion can't we all just get along ?

Edit: Did some internet searching its really amazing what you can find. Vinegaroon3 IP address is 76.14.125.143.
    Did a search and found out the address is in Auburn, CA.
    Hmmmm Auburn CA. sounds familiar, so I looked at the package I received a long time ago from Bryan Munn better known as Ironhead on S14.net.
    And don't you know it Ironhead lives in Auburn California.

Well Bryan ( Vinegaroon3 ) ( Ironhead ) welcome to S14power.com

Picture of package from Bryan http://garage.s14power.com/showphoto.php?photo=7464&size=big&cat=&ppuser=927

[​IMG]

Thomas

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  3. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

As far as Bryan Munn, AKA "Iron head" - Hiding behind several forum nicks is rather appropiate for someone who claims to act in defence of others.

A true sign of character, but nothing compared with personal attacks like "he is more like the weak little man hiding behind the curtain in the "Wizard of Oz", maintaining an impressive facade with little to back it up" .... followed by a "P.S. I am pretty damn proud of myself for that "Wizard of Oz" analogy...." which is self explanatory for his education level.