saludos

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by real m-3, Jan 24, 2007.

1. real m-3

real m-3 New Member

Hey gruppe;
    Saludos from sunny Puerto Rico. My name is Ricardo Gonzalez and I own a 91 red E-30 M-3. The car is a track car used to compete in the local time trial championship. We use NASA TT rules. running in D class I was second in the championship.The next year I ran in C class against Evo Viii and Subarus Sti and was third in the championship.The car is a stock 98,000 thousand miles engine with a custom chip, ground control coil overs running Kosei 15x8 rims with Toyo RA-1. The track we run is 1.5 miles long with 8 turns. The main straight borders the Caribbean sea.Not bad right?This year championship starts on Feb 3. I will try to post a video for all of you that are suffering thrugh winter.

2. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Hello from snowy England.......
    Video would be great.... good luck. ;smilie[78]

3. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi there from sunny Florida :m: and welcome.

Actually we are not that far appart. Hope to see your video soon.

Thomas

4. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

Hi Ricardo, glad to see you on board.

please post up the videos.

John

5. oscar

oscar Active Member

Hi Ricardo .....welcome ! :D :m:

Let's talk and get you winning those races :D

6. real m-3

real m-3 New Member

Buenos dias gruppe:
    The TT championship starts on Feb 3. At this point we have just finished installing John's airbox and alpha n. I hope to do final tunning(dyno and road) by wed.I expect to win the C class championship this year and after that maybe retire the car from competition and use it for driving schools and less competitive events. I will keep you posted on the results.
    Ricardo.