'ring trip this weekend ? June 13-14 !

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by CLUBBER, Jun 10, 2009.

1. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

Hello Everyone,

Its been a long time since I posted but as some of you know, I was in the army for the last 6 months and now I'm back from that torture :mad: and I would like to celebrate it with a 'ring trip. :D:D

So me and possibly my two other friends will be going to the ring this weekend to have some track fun. Although this time not with our own cars.
    We will fly and try to rent or borrow some cars. Who knows, we'll see ! :confused:We will do the road trip version on july or august I believe !

We will arrive at the ring on June 13th and leave 14th evening.
    I would love to see some friendly faces If possible so please post here if you plan to go.

All the best,

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Good to see you back in one piece so to speak. I bet the army was no fun. Have a safe trip to the ring. As per your request I moved the duplicate thread.

Cheers Thomas

3. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

Thanks Thomas,

Yeah, the army was no fun, AT ALL ! Mostly torturing training and discipline 24/7. 4.00am mornings and etc. horrible !

4. Revmaster T

So are you done now ? IIRC in Turkey they only draft you for 6 months.
    In Germany its 18 months :(

Thomas

5. TobyM3

TobyM3 Member

In Germany, today 9 months. I was 10+4 months, (German air Force :48: :48: :33:).

I will be go to the ring on June 19th/ 20th. On 27th I will go to Hockenheim...

6. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

Clubber,

I wont be at the Ring in June, but I will be in hockenheim on the 26th at the DTM revival. The DTM revival might be interesting for you? Its going to be a lot of the old MB, AMG, Opel, BMW M3, etc. All the cars from "back in the day".

From July on, I plan to be at the Ring on a regular basis.

John

7. Revmaster T

I guess you can tell I am gone for some time now ( since 1992 ). A lot of things have changed even die Bundeswehr. Who would have thought !

Thomas

8. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

Come on Toby, try to make it this weekend. Chris will be there too, it will great fun plus I missed passenger laps in your car...

I'll try to make it to DTM revival too but chances are slim. On june, if everything goes as planned we will be there with our cars on june 24- on..

Hope to see you then !

9. ogi///M3

ogi///M3 Member

Hi John,
    I'll be in Como Italy on mid July,
    and planning to go to the Ring on
    weekdays..what's the chance on
    running in with some of the guys here?
    any tips on what to see? Museum?
    I'm pretty excited!
    did'nt realize that it's only
    7 hrs from Como.