New M3 owner! Big Hello from Gloucester!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by warren, Jul 1, 2008.

1. warren

warren Member

Hi All,
    Ive just purchased my first BMW after being heavily into the VW show scene for the last 8 years. Currently im loving it but i probably hve lots of questions being a complete newbie to these animals....

Cheers,

Warren

2. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

Welome Warren! I am sure there is loads to read for you already posted. And I am sure there will be loads of stuff that will result in a hefty dent in your wallet. you've been warned :D

3. warren

warren Member

Yeah tell me about it! As long as the Mrs doesnt find this forum then i should be able to hide my purchases ;-)

4. Playo

Playo Member

Thats what I thought!Lol

Hope your enjoying your purchase ;)

5. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi Warren and welcome !

I don't know about hiding things from your Mrs. you don't want your BMW turn into a BMTroubleyou. :)

Cheers Thomas

6. oscar

oscar Active Member

Welcome Warren :)
    What is it that you have bought ? (apart from some potential trouble and strife with the wife :D) .

7. warren

warren Member

haha Thanks Darren- yeah dude - real happy :D

Now all i need to do is get to grips with e30's- its a big change from VW's! :eek:

8. warren

warren Member

I bought Playos car which has carbon air box, Dastek ecu and shrick cams. Its diamond black, and has a leather sport evo interior.

Ive got lots of plans over the coming years so ill be saving my pennies carefully ;)

9. evosport

evosport Member

Warren, well done on coming to the darkside.

10. ShepsEvo3

ShepsEvo3 Member

Hey Warren!

Glad to see you here too. Look forward to seeing you soon mate! ;)