Hi everyone!!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Falkster, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Falkster

Falkster Member

Not new to this forum and am infact a Moderator although most of you wont know me.

Thought I'd best show my face and say hello as I havent been on for a while...Ive been very busy with work and dont get to come on as often as I would like.

I come from Halifax, West Yorkshire and have a brilliant red 1990 E30 M3 that I have owned for nearly 5 years. Spent a few quid on it making it as nice as possible but have a load of parts that will be getting fitted in the next few months.

I have had the car totally repainted as it was nearly pink when I got it. It has had Bilstein/H+R suspension fitted aswell as 18" M Parallels, Miltek pipe, E36 tensioners, shortshift.

I have collected some parts but due to work havent got round to having them fitted. I have 284/276 cams from John, GRP sport Evo rear spoiler from Martin and a 3.64/1 LSD from Jake.

I hope to get some new pistons, carbon airbox and Alpha N by May/June so I can do it all at once.

Enough for now.

[​IMG]

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

I think that's the first time I see your car . Looks great , how does it ride with the 18" wheels ? I would like to see some more pictures of your wheels on the car if you don't mind.

Thomas

3. jani.autio

jani.autio Member

Hello. Car looks great with those 18" M Parallels. Me likes!

4. Falkster

Falkster Member

It rides pretty good but does seem a bit stiff after a long drive.

[​IMG]

5. bimmer

bimmer Member

Very sharp looking M3!! ;smilie[78]