Hello/Hiya/Hi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Evolution, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Evolution

Evolution New Member

Great new site here, Looks great may I add. Took me a few days to register as I was awaiting the activation e-mail for the user name Evolution, I still didn't get it so I made Evo instead, Maybe a moderator can look into this matter for me when things have settled down a bit.

Also I would like to offer my services in helping to run or maintain the site in anyway. I am good with computers and also am keen and willing to learn, Also if/or any donations are required to help, This is not a problem either. Just let me know.

Here is to a new beginning, Cheers

Kind Regards
    Evo

2. Evolution

Evolution New Member

Hiya
    Thank you for the reply
    Yes if its no trouble, And if poss could ya use the yahoo e mail adress that I used on the second user name, As I think that is better for me
    Many Thanks

3. oscar

oscar Active Member

Welcome to you Evo :)

Do you have an M that is up and running at the moment ? So many of us have our M's undergoing upgrades and/ or repairs at present.

Cheers.. :))

4. Evolution

Evolution New Member

Thanks
    Yes have an M, Shes running and this summer has had alot of TLC to get her up to how i wanted her look, Still lil things to do, But getting there
    Cheers
    Evo

5. oscar

oscar Active Member

Cool.......one thing that has struck me about so many E30M3 enthusiasts is their patience and understanding that this is a hobby that moves things outside of the car just being an old car........it is more like a money pit but that is ok because every time we breathe new life into the old girl she gives back some joy.

Take care ;)

6. Evolution

Evolution New Member

Thank you boss;smilie[66]

7. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi Evo welcome aboard :) great to have you here.
    Maybe you could post some pic. of your car.
    You can also email some pictures to Rimi so he can insert them on to the main page.

Thomas