Hello from the Philippines

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by fritzjuan, Jul 6, 2008.

1. fritzjuan

fritzjuan New Member

Hello. My name is Fritz and I am from Manila in the Philippines.
    I have a 1987 Hennarot M3 Euro Spec.
    Glad to join this community.

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hello Fritz and welcome nice to have you here !

Thomas

3. fritzjuan

fritzjuan New Member

Thank you Thomas :)

4. oscar

oscar Active Member

Hey Fritz, welcome !

I have been to Manila and down to Bahol. My brother created an orphanage down there. He courted a girl from your Country for years and they married. Me and my family here in NZ flew over there. Sad situation for many locals. I tried to help but it is overwhelming. We still try to help though...

Again, welcome to the board. :)

5. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Hello fritz

6. fritzjuan

fritzjuan New Member

Thank you for the welcome Oscar and Sporty1.

Oscar, I've always wanted to visit NZ and was actually just looking at your country website last week. I've only made it as far down south as Australia but never made it to NZ. You have a very beautiful country.

The Philippines is also very beautiful but unfortunately the poverty remains a problem... very sad indeed... we also try to help and support orphanages and charities but we are hardly making a dent.. trying to do as much as we can though...

Maybe one day we can meet in NZ :)

7. oscar

oscar Active Member

We need to think good thoughts, believe good things, hope for that which we want to see...and not give in...ever. And also, actions...that is so important.

8. OLLIE_NZ

OLLIE_NZ Member

Hello Fritz and welcome to the site :)
    Do you have any pictures of your car you'd like to share?

9. fritzjuan

fritzjuan New Member

Hi guys... Here are pics for my 1987 Hennarot.. I've also included pics of some of the other E30 M3's here in Manila.. There are only about 15 here in the country I believe.

Cheers!

Attached Files: