Hello from NZ

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Jamez, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jamez

Jamez New Member

Hello, Thought I would give myself a quick introduction....

My name is James and I dont have a e30 M3 :76:

Basically put, My Dad and I have a standard E30 with m3 guards and a s50b32 as the heart with e36 m3 front suspension and e36ti rear suspension.

Here is a youtube of me driving it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDAZDEmeYrk

Here is a pic of me driving it...
    [​IMG]
    Here is a pic after I have been driving it (looks almost like a m3 in this one :p)
    [​IMG]
    Here is a pic of my Dad driving it
    [​IMG]
    Here is a pic from after my Dad has been driving it :eek:
    [​IMG]
    So now it looks like this after a bit of fixing.
    [​IMG]

now to bump the genuine M3 content in this thread, here is a pic of the car the E30S50 shares its garage with, pity its alomost 10 seconds a lap slower :D, but then again its owner also has a Group A M3 for going fast (Benson and Hedges)
    [​IMG]

Cheers

2. DAO

DAO Member

Welcome here Jamez ;)

3. david

david Member Forum Supporter

Hi James and welcome,
    always goog to have another Kiwi on the forum.

4. JulienM3

JulienM3 Member Forum Supporter

welcome here

5. Kiko

Kiko Active Member

Welcome James

6. Alemonei

Alemonei New Member

Welcome Jamez, and good luck with the restoration :cool:

7. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi James and welcome. Aren't you happy you were not driving and had that accident ? You would never hear the end of it. Good luck with the project.
    The last picture is that an older picture ? I am asking because of the color difference.

Thomas

8. Rob

Rob Member

Nice. Welcome.

9. Jamez

Jamez New Member

I'm happy it wasn't me, but there have been so many times when it could have been me, I have got this car into a spin at 210km/h going doing the front straight when I was setting the bias, I figured it had a bit to much rear after that :p

The last pic isnt the same car, its just another car in the same garage, its owner also owns the Denny Hulme M3 as pictured here...
    [​IMG]

We managed to get the car rebuilt with 2 days to spare and my dad was racing in the same race but was a bit of the pace, lap times were something like this

B&H M3 - 1:15.5's
    E30S50 - 1:17.5's
    Conrads old M3 - 1:21's

Looking forward to the trackday on the 19th of Feb, last trackday I was doing consistent 1:14's, Target time after the rebuild is to break the 1:12's