garage addition

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Speedrr, May 6, 2011.

1. Speedrr

Speedrr Member

The contractor finished my garage addition last week. It turned out so nice! The addition has a very high ceiling so I will be adding a Rotary two post asymmetrical lift in about two weeks.

[​IMG]

2. stevesingo

stevesingo Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Are you sure you have enough space.

P.S I working on finding the spreadsheet for you!

3. conrod

conrod Active Member Forum Supporter

Now I am jealous!!!!!

Conrad

4. OLLIE_NZ

OLLIE_NZ Member

Too say I was a bit jealous would be an understatement!
    Looks like the land your garage sits on and the surrounding area is bigger than my whole section :(

5. Speedrr

Speedrr Member

This property is in a quasi historic district three miles from downtown Jacksonville, FL (I work downtown). I moved from a townhouse with a single garage one block from the Atlantic Ocean to be closer to work. The commute was killing me. I only bought the place for the back yard - the property had an extra fully fenced in lot on the back. The house was old and dated and not very nice but I knew the yard would be perfect for my next dog. I added the garage about 10 years ago with very little thought in the design (low ceiling, too small, etc.). The addition was well planned and very nicely done. I am a very lucky man!

Tom

6. Speedrr

Speedrr Member

Steve,
    I can't wait to receive the spreadsheet. I am once again getting excited about finalizing the wire harness! Thanks,
    Tom

7. ddusanjh

ddusanjh Member

It's a bit on the small side.......lol