FS - 1990 E30 M3 (brilliant red + black leather)

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by RedExpress, Oct 12, 2007.

1. RedExpress

RedExpress New Member

It is with much regret I need to sell my recently acquired M3 due to unforeseen family circumstances :(. Please contact me by email: adrien {at} ongfamily.net or call me for further info.

The ad and photos have been posted here -

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/256037.htm

The car took me months to find and it is in absolutely mint/concours condition with no dents/scratches/rust/etc.

Regards -

2. RedExpress

RedExpress New Member

3. RedExpress

RedExpress New Member

4. oscar

oscar Active Member

Bud, we have talked about why.

Is it an option to draw some finance against the car as security ?
    If so, I know it may cost fees and interest but if you can turn that around in a year or so it may be a better option than selling the car for a whole lot less than what it may eventually fetch in a not so urgent sale :(;)

5. RedExpress

RedExpress New Member

Hi Oscar,
    Indeed, financing the car is an option, but the situation has been a pretty big shock to the whole family and I feel it is just the best thing to do at this point in time given the uncertainty for us over the next 6-12 months. They are over there, I'm over here, and more importantly I've had a big chance to re-evaluate my priorities and what I will be doing over the next year or so. Cars come and go, but family really are tops... I think this is something I've come to a very rapid realisation of! At least it's drawn us a lot closer as a family. But no doubt that I will be back in an M3 again! Childhood memories do not fade easily... especially all the petrolhobbies that have fueled me for the past 20+ years!

Really appreciate your thoughts on this one. :165:

6. RedExpress

RedExpress New Member

car is now sold :(

7. oscar

oscar Active Member

Oh well...more important things to stay focused on for now. Best wishes in that regard.

8. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Well he can buy another E30 M3 when things get better.

Thomas