Evening meet.

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by supercardetailing, Feb 27, 2007.

1. supercardetailing

supercardetailing New Member

Would anyone be interested in meeting up once a month at a pub some where in kent or south east, now the light evenings are neally upon us.Just a chance to give the cars a run and meet new faces.rob. www.supercardetailing.com

2. amorgan

amorgan Member

definately if its a kent meet. bring some of your products along too. my paint is in desparate need for one of your treatments

3. marco

marco Member

I'd be interested if not too far - I'm South London.

4. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Rob, sort out where and when and i will be there !

5. AndyS

AndyS Member

Rob
    put some details up definately interested.

6. 89pgy

89pgy Member

Rob,maybe we could go to the Grasshopper in Westerham,Kent.Big car park & i'm sure M3bob knows his way.

7. supercardetailing

8. supercardetailing

Thanks for interest about evening meet,i know off a pub in westeram kent called the Grasshopper inn which is located on the A25,juntion 6 M25 look on their web site for map.Do not know which is best evening for everyone but i thought 1st wenesday off every month from about 7.30pm which means the 1st meet would be next wenesday 7th march let me know. You can get me on 07956 647014 if you get lost.rob www.grasshopperinn.co.uk www.supercardetailing.com

9. e30matt

e30matt Member

Yeah i'll be up for this, be nice to meet up for a chat and nose about.

I might even ask M3Bob for directions, someone mentioned he knows the scenic route quite well!

10. 89pgy

89pgy Member

Matt you've got to go the scenic route ,even more so if your in one of Rob's cars.Infact i pay to see it.

11. M3Bob

M3Bob Member

Ooooooooooooooh NASTY, ive given up drifting, faster going forwards,
    may have to give my new rims a stretch out,
    cant take the road car the front splitter is still off the car from the last time i went to the grasshopper
    Anyone want to do some grasstrack racing on the way back pm me!

12. supercardetailing

13. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

so who's going this coming wednesday ??

14. amorgan

amorgan Member

isnt it going to be dark though at 7.30 or is it lit up

15. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

not sure if they have lights there ?
    Rob (supercar detailing), what is happening, is it light up ?

16. supercardetailing

Im sure they have lights in car park if not i will bring some candles as long as it is not windy. I know the clocks go back on 25th march so it will be ok next month but still going on wednesday night so if you can see you there.rob. www.supercardetailing.com