Brands GP Trackday 4th june open pit lane

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by TrackM3, Apr 25, 2007.

1. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Is any else doing this day it isn't cheap but if you have done the GP circuit it is a superb day ? £350 or if we get to 10 people then 10% off so £315, we will need another 6 people.
    anyone up for it ?

2. texas2201

texas2201 Member

sorry Martin I will wave as I pass on my way to France with the wife - also doing Folembray and Abbeyville while I am over there

Martin

:)

3. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

I am broke......

4. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

anyone else up for the GP circuit ? only 2 weeks today ?

5. M3Bob

M3Bob Member

Brands

ill be there but only in a tea making capacity, alpha n ,cams and airbox have forced me to be skint for this one, however i look forward to stretching the old girls legs on the pbmw day on the 26th, until then ill look at my airbox a lot, it makes me smile

6. DawieM3

DawieM3 Member

Martin,

Sorry car still in kit form. Roll cage is nearly finished, hope to paint this weekend so if places still available may look at 26/06 as shake down day before we are back with a vengance.

Have a good one and keep it on the black stuff. I know you got a bit confised last time.

7. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Dave, i am always confused.
    i have just gone to put my slicks on to find one is punctured so need to try to get a repair done on sunday as the trackday is monday (great luck)