6/8 Goodwood

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by TrackM3, Jul 25, 2006.

1. 89pgy

89pgy Member

Dave i'm going M23 / A264/ A29 / A272 Mind you been there three or four times and never managed the same way twice

Martin where are all us Kent boys meeting and what sort of time [maybe at m25 services]

2. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Kirby, i was hoping to meet at the clacket lane services, will meet Bob at wrotham so as to miss the superbike traffic, what time do you think 7.00 or 7.30 at the services ???

3. jpboost

jpboost Member

I might be along for this.
    Although it probably depends on how much I drink on saturday night!

4. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

Come on John, you can get those wakie talkie thingies of your out...

Kirby, if you are going that way i'll meet you on M23, otherwise i'd have to go out of my way to go to Clacket, you've got my number, but i'll PM you anyway. If you give me a call when you are just coming onto M23, I can be waiting on a23 I can just buzz down that little stretch in no time.

Just to clarify this is on Sunday (5th) isn't it ? it's just it says the 6th at the start of the post?????

Answered my own question, yes it is the 5th.

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub/

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  5. 89pgy

89pgy Member

Martin probably better to make it 7.00.

Dave no problem, i can ring you ,sent you PM

6. kevin

kevin Member

Looks like the Kent folks have go themselves sorted so who will be going from the Guildford area? We could meet at Milford just off the A3 and then head down the A283 to Petworth and onward to Chichester.

7. evosport

evosport Member

Kevin, count me in for a meet up @ Milford, what sort of time, earlier the better so i can get the queue for a breakfast roll....

Craig

1990 M3 Sport Evo

2002 330d Sport Touring

8. kevin

kevin Member

Craig, I think we should target 7am, does that work for you?

9. jpboost

jpboost Member

Good idea, I'd forgotten about those.

It's my brithday weekend, so might have a sore head!

I'll give you a shout and let you know what I'm up to :)

10. evosport

evosport Member

Kevin 7am good for me, where do you want to meet

Craig

11. kevin

kevin Member

I'm thinking somewhere just off the A3 but can't think of a precise spot so I'll pm you my mobile number and we can sort somewhere on the day.

Cheers

12. evosport

evosport Member

Kevin thanks for the pm, was going to suggest the Esso garage on the A3 just before the Milford turn off.

Everyone else welcome to join us

Craig

13. kevin

kevin Member

Craig, I know where you mean, see you there.

The more the merrier....

14. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

Kirby 7.00 at Clacketts is a deal, see you there

15. marco

marco Member

Yep, I will be going and bringing the Mrs (got to buy her lunch somewhere), but hey get to come out and play for a while!

Kevin, I live in Kingston, so may be going near to you on the way - fancy meeting up in the morning?

16. kevin

kevin Member

Mark, We are meeting Craig at 7:00 at the Esso petrol station just before Milford on the A3. It might be a bit early for you but if it isn't just let me know. Do you have my mobile number?

17. marco

marco Member

Hi Kevin,

Yep, got your mobi as long as it is the same from last year.

Shouldn't be a problem to get there, will just have to kick the Mrs into touch!

See you Sunday (have got a clutch prob, leaky slave cylinder I think, but with a bit of pumping shouldn't be a problem!)

18. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

See you all tmrow morning...

Kirby, don't forget to text or call when you are like 3 mins from the M25/M23 junction. You've got my number.

19. TrackM3

TrackM3 Member

what a great day, weather was superb. good to see about 15 e30 m3's there.

20. 89pgy

89pgy Member

Your right Martin great day/lovely cars and i still managed to go a different route , sorry to anybody who had the misfortune to follow me