Revmaster T

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by stevesingo, Aug 17, 2006.

1. stevesingo

stevesingo Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Thomas sort myself and Grant a 750iL master cylinder. Saved about £70 delivered on the C3 price and delivery was swift as you like.

Top Bloke.

Steve

2. Grant W

Grant W Member

I second that , he shipped it Monday , it arrived this morning ...

3. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Thanks to you both, my pleasure. :)
    You guys where very nice to deal with as well. ;smilie[78]

Thomas

4. manuM3

manuM3 Member

Thank you Thomas!
    Buy a Master Cylinder. No problems, a very nice contact.
    Great Seller.
    Viele Grüße
    Manu

5. Newera

Newera Member

Big Thanks to Thomas! He supplied me a Be-Cool radiator as well as a smaller A/C condenser, to use in combination with my funnel kit. Rad didn't come with a thermo switch and finding it hard to get one that would fit, here in Japan - I asked him for help.
    He promptly whipped off his own and sent it to me. Great service and a really nice guy to deal with!
    Miguel.

6. oscar

oscar Active Member

Thomas is the real deal.
    When my throttle cable and associated parts became problematic Thomas said he had some second hand bits that he would send me for nothing. As if that wasn't already generous...he eventually ordered new parts and sent them free of charge ! Now that's a good mate :)
    (I still 'owe' ya a car vid one day Thomas...it's slowly coming together).

7. Newera

Newera Member

Futher update: To get my problem resolved quickly Thomas sent me him thermoswitch last Thursday from Florida. 4 days later, it's here in Tokyo! Just went to the garage to test fit it. Perfect. Awesomely quick service. Thanks again :)