RE. MUNICH LEGENDS

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by oscar, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

It just appeared to me a company is being bashed for no real significant reason.
    there is also the seller feedback section...where you can leave a remark for poor
    sales / interaction etc. Maybe thats a better place?

John

2. conrod

conrod Active Member Forum Supporter

yes I have done that before, and gave detailed reasons why. It appears you did not have any real dealings with this company at all. You emailed them, and they did not reply, and you were very vague about what the email referred to. Hardly reasons for complaint on the face of it. These are the reasons I find this thread odd, I am not going to enter into any more dialogue about this Rolland.
    cheers Conrad

3. oscar

oscar Active Member

And nor should you enter into any further dialogue on the matter.

Your assertion that I ' did not have any real dealings' is at once incorrect and ignorant. It is my contention that if a business (and especially one that deals internationally) touts its business over the internet and provides potential customers with a mechanism (website) and invites such to fill out THEIR BUSINESS FORMATS and then proceeds to ignore and fail to respond then to me that is indeed a ' dealing '. It is a display of unbussineslike apathy and rudeness. It is not a mistake or a gliche. That is clear from the myriad of responses that have materialised in this thread in reply to my initial, and somewhat innocent, request as regards who/ what sort of dealings folks had had.

It is NOT and was not a witch hunt. It was a simple and genuine request for some info from the guys here as to whether this sort of carry on is the norm. It would appear that it is in this case.

You deal with whom you want/ do not want Conrad. And so will I...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  4. oscar

oscar Active Member

There was no intent to bash. See my post above. People are just expressing (freedom of speech) their dealings. Why should we not ?
    If anyone wants this moved or locked then obviously that can be done but frankly, I do not know what the fuss is about. We have Rick that thinks they are great, quite a few guys that express disappointment and Conrad...well, I still am trying to figure out whether Conrad is maybe a shareholder or something :31:

5. evoms

evoms Member

Again there seems to be a whole lot of fuss over bugger all in my opinion seems most people know someone who knows some who has had a bad deal somwhere.Nothing real specific here that would stop me dealing with them

6. ray

ray Member

The M88/3 has a single row chain, the S38 has a double.

:)

My understanding on these 6 cylinder motors is that the chain guides become brittle with age and can contribute to chain failure, primarily by the broken guide pieces lodging between the gears and chain.

Cheers,

Ray

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  7. oscar

oscar Active Member

Ok, but we pretty much just discuss the S14 engine here

8. Newera

Newera Member

I'm not saying you're one of the lesser people Oscar, nor have I personally ever had any dealings with Munich Legends but one of the challenges such businesses have to deal with is a lot of inquiries that lead to nothing at all. Imagine running a business where you got phone calls and website inquiries that would typically only lead to approx 10% sales results. Eventually you'd start filtering these and dealing with the ones that had better potential, I think. You'll find many such sales businesses operate like this. In a busy environment where you have to maximise staff productivity it's just not feasible to respond to absolutely every inquiry.
    Why not call them and discuss your needs? They'd be more likely to respond, perhaps.

9. oscar

oscar Active Member

Hi.
    Yes, what you say is very fair. I understand. Gee...this whole thing is a storm in a teacup. Maybe I should have called the thread ' Enquiries about ML' instead of 'Complaint about ML'.
    I can't be responsible for their actions or inactions that may have got them off side with some guys here though. Heck, all I really wanted to know was are they normally ok to deal with (I don't like wasting my time chasing people up if they are only likely to frustrate/ disappoint me).

Cheers for your comments though. We should probably lock this thread now as we've all had a bit of a say and I am sure there is not too much more to be gained by extending that.

Thanks to all who replied though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.