Nuerburgring tourist pictures

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by Sir Sidney Rough-Diamond, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Found this link on another site which allows you to search by car registration number,and found 8 new pics of the 5 series barge from last Easter.

http://www.nurburgringphotos.com/

2. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

Thanks for the link, I tried both of my tag numbers and came up with 0. All those laps I did
    and not a single picture :(

John

3. Demlotcrew

Demlotcrew Well-Known Member Forum Supporter

Same here no Pics.

John its a uk based site so i guess they would be taking pictures of UK cars as a priority.

Andrew

4. I think it's pretty new and would mean a lot of work to go back and put all last years pics in via the reg plate. Maybe this years pics will be more easily found via this site.
    I did find some of Jake's 320is,but think they are pics he will have seen. Didn't find any of Uwe and couldn't remeber Martin's or Kevin's reg plates.

Edit.Plenty of Kevin on there.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  5. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

Find 4 new ones of me from 2 years ago.

6. jpboost

jpboost Member

None of mine :(

Mighty good looking passenger you've got there...

7. Dave 215DMX

Dave 215DMX Active Member

Maybe you guys were so fast they couldn't take any pics..... :D

Actually it looks as if there isn't much roll... but I think the passenger was weighing that side down... :D

8. texas2201

texas2201 Member

found 7 of me that I had not seen before some of them back in 2006 coming down Schwedencruz to Arumberg with some germans in a white race prepared M3 up my tail pipes who then overtook on the bend in Arumberg on the right and nearly hit a biker - prat of the first order - couldnt wait the 2/3 seconds to get round the corner :-(

my reg is Martins Ultimate Interest 2.3 not 8 cylinders but 8/2 - amazing what you can come up with on that 4 hour journey from Nurburg to Dunkirk/Calais LOL

9. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

Martin, we have to work on your spelling......:eek:

10. texas2201

texas2201 Member

I am not very good am I - knew it was wrong as I typed it but could not be arsed to go and check the correct spelling Doh

11. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

I don't think our site supports a spell check.
    I copy and paste it in my email browser and then do a spell check then copy and paste it again back to the thread. Little bit of work but at least I don't get no comments from Uwe :D

Thomas

12. Steve Gill

Steve Gill New Member

Hi Folks guess who's behind the website <whistle> lol

There are still loads of photos being uploaded, from previous years as well as current, so keep checking by (over 10,000 uploaded so far). I hope its useful, the idea behind it is so it evens out the game so anyone can take a picture, upload it, and have an equal chance of getting the sale :)

BTW John there are a few of your car there now :)

13. gary

gary Member

You have a finger in every pie young man. How are and the good lady. Hope the CSL is well

14. Steve Gill

Steve Gill New Member

It is Gary, thanks for asking :D I hope you're going to make it to the June trip? :D

15. TCB

TCB Member

Found 4 of me not seen before - thanks for the link

16. gary

gary Member

Unfortunatley not mate. The M3 is beginning to drain my resources in it's rebuild

17. Rob

Rob Member

Man, Im living on the wrong side of the world. :(

18. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

They don't have planes and airports over there???

19. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

moved this thread here as its more relevant to all those doing Nuerburgring trackdays...

John

20. Phil-C

Phil-C New Member

More Photos

Hi,
    First post although some may know me from BMW club and also a few trackdays. Found this link on another forum.
    http://www.mw-sportfoto.de/de/index.php?album=175

There are a few pictures of Martin, John, Uwe, John (Avus blue E30) and one of me.
    Don't know if this is the appropriate place but thanks to all for the passenger laps.

Best regards,

Phil