Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by 333halfevil, Feb 1, 2008.

1. 333halfevil

333halfevil New Member

Hi there.... Im new to this forum. Im a huge bmw fan I love the E30 box shape its awesome. I live in South Africa and drive a 1986 333i E30. Its silver wit NAvy blue leather interior. Im keepein it standard i love it that way. yhe mileage is 127000kms at the moment

2. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Welcome, interesting car... get some picture up when you can.

3. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi there and welcome :)

Thomas

4. paddym3

paddym3 Member

welcome. heard about these cars it a 5 series engine. love to see some pictures

5. oscar

oscar Active Member

Hello there :p
    I thought you had made a typo and meant 323 but I then I have not seen 333i. What are they ? Sounds like an engine with plenty of torque stuffed into our little E30 :)

Nice to have you here. I'm a dummy with pics but if you know ya stuff then throw some up for us :)

6. 333halfevil

333halfevil New Member

Hey I'll post pics as soon as i figure out how to hehe somebody help me plz...... Btw oscar the 333i was made only in SA by Bmw SA its fast i love it and they made like only 200 of these fine examples its like gold over here actually more precious. The only dowside is spare parts are very expensive as u have to import them from germany but i feel its worth it to drive such an awesome car.. At the moment im trying to find out how to go abt importing an E30 M3 into SA as we never got it here and i soooo want one a Sport Evo in Silver or Black:D

7. paddym3

paddym3 Member

they didnt make them in silver well very few i think. it will be hard to a se in any colour to be honest

8. 333halfevil

333halfevil New Member

Even in Black is fine

9. 333halfevil

333halfevil New Member

How do i post pics

10. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Upload them to the gallery and then link them to the thread, but you may need a certain post count to do this, I can't remember.
    Alternatively register and upload them to sight like photobucket or similar, they are free, then link them across to the thread.

HTH

11. 333halfevil

333halfevil New Member

Tanx alot ill have to try coz photobucket ain't working at my work so ill have to try somehow