Meric (Eric Raz) --- (Andrew's DTM control arms)

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by Demlotcrew, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Demlotcrew

Demlotcrew Well-Known Member Forum Supporter

You Think thats bad? I let a forum member on here borrow my BRAND NEW DTM arms to copy and now that i need them back hes totally disappeared! Next thing i hear is from one of my friends who said hes seen pictures of a car on S14.net with them on!

Ive got all his details, I hope hes got a good lawyer.

Andrew

2. Dibs_h

Dibs_h Member

Or very strong windows that can withstand a couple of concrete blocks.

3. Kiko

Kiko Active Member

WTF??? Is that true???

P.S. On these matters I think the shamed should be named to prevent others to be scammed.

4. oscar

oscar Active Member

Andrew, I do understand that you may have a grievance, but really, this is someone else's thread. Why don't you post up your issue in the sales feedback forum ? Or...if you are really pissed off about a member here ripping you off (which on this board would be pretty damn unusual) then report it to the mod/admin team . Jeepers, we might have to institute a new forum called " beware " at this rate :eek:

5. Demlotcrew

Sure is mate, i need to find the pictures on s14.net before i initiate any 'action' but im done with helping people out!

Andrew

6. oscar

oscar Active Member

Listen Andrew, forget about spending all that money on lawyers....you will need every cent you can put together for the wonderful Christmas present that you are going to buy me for being so nice to you this year :D:D:D:36:

7. Demlotcrew

What does one buy for one who has everything? :)

8. oscar

oscar Active Member

I'll settle for a thank you card with lots of 'x's (you know...kisses) on it :cool:

9. Demlotcrew

Ill See what i can do for you Mr Oscar. X

10. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

To get this cleared up I've contacted Meric, lets see what happens. I hope this is a misunderstanding

Thomas

11. empty

empty Member

I am local as well..if I can facilitate anything.

I have tried to contact Eric recently as he was going to show them to me, but to no avail. Let me check my email records, I might have an address for him.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Mike

12. Demlotcrew

Hi Mike, i too have his address, im not sure if i have his number though, any help would be appreciated.

I think a letter should be my first point of call.

Andrew

13. conrod

conrod Active Member Forum Supporter

I seem to remember a few people on here offering to BUY them off you, oh well!.......
    Hope you get them back okay.

14. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

I am thinking about to remove this posting as this is a BUYER and SELLER feedback forum. In this instance no buying or selling has taken place, so why misuse this forum for a personal war? We all don't know the circumstances of this transaction and without hearing the "other forum members" version it is pretty pointless.

Andrew I am sorry that you may have been ripped off, I am sure you had good intentions......

15. Revmaster T

I think that could have been all avoided with a decent security deposit :confused: ... no ?

Thomas

16. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

I agree with Uwe. Was anything sold / bought here?

and I also agree with Conrad. I offered to take them into my custody to accomplish what you were trying to do. Conrad offered to buy them off of you as well. But at the time, you wanted to dick around. Both I and Conrad are known quantities.

and furthermore, I think its foolish to hand off something like this to an 18-20 year old kid. The experience just isnt there... (also would not trust just any shop trying to replicate critical components like suspension parts)

John

17. oscar

oscar Active Member

Well I can shift it to off topic if you all want but if we do that we should probably leave a link here because it is, on the face of it, a situation where other members could benefit from being aware and therefore wary.

18. Revmaster T

Actually I put it here, this was posted in my E3 fly wheel thread so to keep that thread clean I put it here, in the buyers/ sellers feedback section seemed the most suitable to me at the time. Even though no money exchanged hands, one party has the goods and the other has nothing to show for.

If you see the need for this thread to be moved I can move it in the off topic.

Thomas

19. Jake

Jake Active Member

If I wanted to know if Meric was an honorable person to do business with, I would come here to the seller/feedback section. It may not be a situation of buying or selling, but the intent of this section is being met IMO. I say leave it here.

Jake

20. oscar

oscar Active Member

Totally agree. This was what I was getting at. Jake just articulated it better :tongue2: