Markus from Germany

Discussion in 'Buyer & Seller Feedback' started by Revmaster T, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Just a heads up for Markus I bought a Wiechert Strutbar.
    Great piece and awesome packageing as all ways, thanks. :m:

Thomas

2. oscar

oscar Active Member

Markus has an impeccable reputation as far as I am concerned. I have bought literally hundreds of parts from Markus (large and small) and he has been a perfect gentleman, saved me lots of money on the way through, packaged perfectly, delivered without any fuss.......and generally just been one hell of a decent human being =)

Maybe one day Markus might post for sale here some of his amazing wheels that he does. I hope so. I bought a set (my first purchase from Markus actually :p). They are superb.

3. conrod

conrod Active Member Forum Supporter

Another big thumbs up for Markus from me, I bought the DTM headers pictured in my last post through him, he arranged the seller to supply a better #3 pipe as it had a small hole in it (a new part was supplied!) and it was packaged such that I believe in the event of the aircraft crashing, the header stood a better chance of survival than the black box! So very happy! ;smilie[78]

4. oscar

oscar Active Member

Yes, and Markus even went to the trouble of emailing me and providing the opportunity for me to piggy back on Conrod's order for his DTM parts so that it didn't cost me more freight.

Markus is the bomb.....end of story.

5. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

I agree 100%.

I have been buying parts from Markus for a few years now including quite a few sets of BBS wheels. My current set is a mint BBS RS 8 x 16" + 9 x 16" ... He certainly is great to work with and always available/helpful. ;smilie[78]

6. e30nut

e30nut New Member

Markus

Gruppe

OK, just joined, researching my 2.5L stroker project

Who's Markus? Website info? Always looking for reliable suppliers

7. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

Markus

www.s14.de

or

Markus Glaum [mg-m3@t-online.de]