Howdy

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by RichardM3, Jul 21, 2010.

1. RichardM3

RichardM3 New Member

Hi Folks,

Another newbie here.

By way of introduction, I've been running a E30 318i in PBMW and TTRS race series the last few years and I have just agreed the sale of that car and purchased a 320is as a new Race car project.

Granted not quite an M3 but is got one of these shiny things with 4 throttle boddies and a MPower logo under the bonnet ;)

I'm also Chairman of a Lotus owners club www.seloc.org on the off chance anybody is into plastic cars from Norfolk.

Cheers

Richard

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi there and welcome.
    About the S14 thingy ............... balance your check book because you will be in for a ride :D

Thomas

3. davew

davew Member

Hi Richard,

Welcome and yes, I did (still do I guess) have love for the plastic cars from Norfolk - having had Lotus Elite 502, 503 and Excell SE over the years. My brother has gone further with an Esprit HC, Esprit V8 GT and currently a Sport 350.

Anyone with experience of a Lotus 900 series engine will not complain about S14 costs me thinks :D In fact, by comparison, the BMW will be much cheaper and less stressful to run over time so you have made a wise move!

Cheers,

Dave.

PS If you have a registry of Lotus Elite circa 1974 - PM me so I can find my old car!

4. wolfman

wolfman Member

Hi and welcome,

Nice to see a 320is on the forum (any pics?)

I think by now the 320is is underated and even more rare to find then a M3.
    Keep us updated on the project, always nice to see a (race) car build comming along.

Cheers,

Karim