Hi from spain

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by kazarn, Jan 27, 2007.

1. kazarn

kazarn New Member

Hi, i´m from spain, i have a E30 M3 from september of 1987, i´m glad to find this site, hope you can help me wiht my doubts ;-)

2. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi Kazarn and welcome :)
    I like the M3 logo on your drive way is that photo shoped or real ?

Nice car BTW :bmw:

Thomas

3. Matt T

Matt T Member

Lol, photoshopped you crazy fool :D

4. Maxfield

Maxfield Member

Where abouts in spain my dads M3 is over there at the moment??

Anyway welcome

5. kazarn

kazarn New Member

Is shoped Revmaster :D here a pair of pics of my M3 ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. kazarn

kazarn New Member

Hi!! i live in Madrid, capital of spain ;)

7. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

8. Maxfield

Maxfield Member

Ok a long way from my dad

is there any meetings in spain in the mabella area

9. kazarn

kazarn New Member

Explained in that post Revmaster T ;)

Maxfiled, i supose that you wanted to write marbella didn´t you ;) whell i dont know about any meeting in the south of spain know but whenever i know about one i´ll let you know, we use to make meetings all over the country ;)

10. Artik

Artik Member

Welcome little pedrito

11. kazarn

kazarn New Member

dam!! i can´t hide of you even writing in international forums :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

hi Kazarn, welcome to the board.
    We must have 4-5 members from Spain now?

John

13. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

Hello Pedro,

I think you have already seen the potential of the S14 2,3l + Alpha N + CF airbox in my car @ the track. The phase 2 is rapidly approaching with the new Shrick cams + Motorsport spring valves and them we hope to achieve 250CV reliably. :p

I already told you that fuel consumption (12l/100Km.) is not an issue if you compare the cost of a 2,5l built. Furthermore, why would you worry about fuel consumption?, the stereo? or any other distraction?

Your main problem is proper tunning and off course removing the permanent grin you will have everytime you drive and listen to each and every throttle input :D

Now if your engine is in need of a rebuilt ... Only then it make sense to change the block, installed the oil squicker, etc ... even if you have a huge discount for working at the BMW Dealership. Did I mentioned labor cost?

14. kazarn

kazarn New Member

Hi Manuel :D :D is not only to get power, is more like both get more power and get some enterteiment doing the rebuild, actually i know that alpha N is a great option to preformance the S14 and i´ve seen that results are very good seeing your M3 in action on the track, but the more i prerformance my car the more i like it :D :D anyway, i don´t know what will i do yet :D