Hello from Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Typer77, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Typer77

Typer77 New Member

Greetings all,
    I have been a member and also been lurking on this forum for quite some time. There are many useful threads here. Members also sound very knowledgeable and helpful! so I will be open to ask questions and hope you guys can give me a hand when I need to.
    Currently, I have 2 E30 M3's in HK. Hence, there will definitely be questions from me. :)
    Best regards,
    Jack

2. pmartins

pmartins Member

Hi Jack and welcome. Post some pictures and details of your 2 m3.

Pedro

3. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

Hi Jack and welcome. There is nothing better then two M3's. I can attest to that, well actually I have 3 now. :)
    Whenever you have any questions or you need something don't hesitate to make a thread. There are a lot of people that will sometimes go out of there way to help.
    My gr.A car was in Hong Kong at one point or time. Kevin Wong a business man from Hong Kong owned it.

Are your M3's street cars ? Would love to see some pictures.

Cheers Thomas

4. Sporty1

Sporty1 Active Member

Hello, and :17: Jack.

5. Typer77

Typer77 New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

Currently one of the M3 is going through some work to make it road legal here. The other one is parked in a garage (because it's not licensed yet)...

I owned 2 E30 when I was in Chicago as well but sold them both because I was leaving country. I have to say it's just pure joy to own and drive the E30 M3's.

There are a few tracks in China. the closest one is in Zhuhai. I am hoping within a few months, I can take mine there and have some fun! They are both street cars, but am working on some mild modifications to one of them.

Thomas, I don't know Kevin Wong. how long ago did you buy the Grp A car from him? When I get more serious about tracking, I think I will want to buy a race car as well.

Rgds
    jack

6. stevesingo

stevesingo Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

:DWelcome aboard:D

7. S14E30

S14E30 New Member

Welcome! I was in HK 3 weeks ago. I can't say I saw any e30s while I was there.

8. Typer77

Typer77 New Member

due to the fact E30 M3's are all LHD, and HK is limited to RHD only... most M3's are in storage..

9. Alemonei

Alemonei New Member

Welcome Typer77....

10. JulienM3

JulienM3 Member Forum Supporter

Welcome here