What do ya do to fill in your day (work, whatever)

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by oscar, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Revmaster T

Revmaster T Member Staff Member Forum Supporter

If I would own a yogurt store I be 500 plus pounds :eek: :)

Thomas

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  2. autox320

autox320 Active Member Forum Supporter

I quit my satcom netwk eng job of 6yrs. Now work for EDO-Darlington in Afghanistan. I provide satcom for the man during the new war on opium. Crazy thing about my new job is I get to return fire and kill taleban when they attack us at night.

Helmand Afghanistan,
    autox320

3. toyotahachiroku

toyotahachiroku New Member

starving student by day, used car salesman by nignt, auto mechanic on the side, m3 mountain bashing through the am.

4. Falkster

Falkster Member

I work for Asda as a Commercial Manager.

5. Dietrich

Dietrich Member

Programmer/Web developer. Can't believe I'm the only one so far to say that. I thought we were a dime a dozen. :)

RevMaster - we need to talk some time.

Cheers,
    -Dietrich

6. Revmaster T

What did I do now :)

Thomas

7. Dietrich

Dietrich Member

It's about the dog.

j/k - I'll send a pm sometime this weekend.

-Dietrich

8. Revmaster T

Which weekend ................? :) Dietrich

Thomas

9. Vazily

Vazily Member

I own a bakery.

Carl.

10. Kiko

Kiko Active Member

Left Automotive Engineering carrier and I now work on company in the fashion industry which I own with my two brothers.

11. Jonners

Jonners Member

commercial real estate solicitor, London.

Yawn......

I usually tell people I'm a Potter...

12. rmck

rmck Member

building and carpentary contractor

13. vicente

vicente New Member

I'm a marketing menager of a e-commerce company.

We are the biggest one in Latin America.

http://www.americanas.com.br

I've always worked with web developers... and... er... they 're always late!:12:

14. wolfman

wolfman Member

Have my own little driving school, learning the kids how to drive (In a BMW ofcourse)
    www.drivingpoint.nl
    All my free time I spend on my M3 and making things out of polyester and carbon.

15. Flying Bajan

Flying Bajan Member

Commercial Helicopter Pilot and Instructor.

16. TCB

TCB Member

Where are you based ? - i have my ppl(h) always thought instructors have a very dangerous job !

BTW

I'm director of my own little group of companies which includes a haulage and storage company, property development and lettings, and a large arable estate in the midlands

17. e21Jason

e21Jason Member

Hi
    I work as a consultant engineer offsetting by carbon footprint by design energy efficient (I they call it sustainable these days) heating & ventilation systems.
    When I turn up to meeting in my triple webber e21 which does about 15mpg, and the architect has cycled I do get some odd looks.

Jason

18. mallorcaman

mallorcaman Member

I run a sea school in Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. I teach people how to drive powerboats large and small. Sounds glamorous I know, but I could best describe myself as a floating driving instructor. Came here 9 years ago from the UK and haven`t got around to going home yet. (apart from for the odd BMW club track day, of course!)

19. Jeremiah

Jeremiah New Member

During the day I work for my local BMW dealer. I run the front parts counter, lifestyle-clothing department and oversee all the accessorizing of the new cars. It’s pretty cool to play with BMW cars and parts all day. If anyone needs some sweet parts hook-ups in the U.S. drop me e-mail at jr.oconnell@weberbmw.net. Other than that my new evening job is playing Halo 3 (trying to get my rank to 50).

20. Revmaster T

Hi there and welcome Jeremiah :m: What sort of discounts can someone expect ? :)

Thomas