The M Festival

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by MMM, Apr 29, 2011.

1. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

Hello,

Have any of you received information from BMW about The M Festival for the weekend of the 24 hour Nürburgring (June 23rd - 26th)? I have been invited by BMW Spain but it so happens that we had already booked a trip 10 days before ...

Apparently it is going to be a huge event with a BMW M parade lap before the race (only 100 cars max.) "M" reserve parking areas, "M" camp adjacent to the old boxes, "M" exhibition, "M" night, etc ...

I am obviosly disappointed not to have the information a month ago to blend the trip with this event.

2. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

We will be attending with 4 other cars from Turkey. It will be awesome.

3. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

M Festival

Hello Can,

A small from Spain will be there also!

Manuel

4. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

We will also be there at 18-19 june to attend the tourist days. And be back at 23-26 for the M Festival.
    If anyone else will be there ay those dates, please list here. It would be great to see some friends..

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  5. OLLIE_NZ

OLLIE_NZ Member

I wish I was coming to this event.

6. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

Well, it is your fault Ollie. You got me addicted to this track :) You can't just bail out like this. Come out next time... Don't you miss it ?

7. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

I booked my accommodations last night :) I'm staying the entire week.

8. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

Will you be there on june 18-19 for tourist days john ?

9. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

I'd like to but I doubt it.

I will be bringing the e92 M3
    John

10. CLUBBER

CLUBBER Member

In either case, it will be nice too see you again. We will also be at Munich on June 15-17. I remember you were located there. Let me know if you would like to meet up.