signup list: E30 M3 / S14 Meeting 25-27. June 2010 -- Nüburgring

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by John, Jan 4, 2010.

1. John

John 2.7l S14 Forum Supporter

[size=+7]Current signup list: [/size] ..... (will be updated on a continuous basis)

(*=tickets paid).

*1. John - Germany
    *2. Rainer (sam) - Germany
    *3. Karl (KR-M3) - Germany
    4. Willi - Germany
    *5. Marco (EuropaMeister) - Germany
    *6. Hans - Germany
    *7. Wolfman (Karim) - Holland

*8. Kundiboy (Bal) - England (+ollie e36 m3)
    *12. davew - England
    *15. Demlotcrew (6 people) - England
    *16. stevesingo - England

from SPAIN 13x E30 M3:
    *17. David Abad (Barcelona) - E30 M3 Gr.N
    *18. Genis Sánchez (Barcelona) - E30 M3 Sport EVO
    *19. Felix Castillo - nick: FLX (Gerona) - E30 M3
    *20. Jon Zaballa - nick: URIEL (Bilbao) - E30 M3 Sport EVO
    *21. Angel Manuel Cenarruzabeitia - nick TREINTAD (Bilbao) - E30 M3 + CF airbox
    *22. Ricardo Carreiro - nick: GOMARIX (Orense) - E30 M3 + CF airbox
    *23. José Manuel Alonso - nick: ALON (Orense) - E30 M3 EVO II + CF airbox
    *24. Jorge Redondo Valdivielso - nick: SHEILA (Madrid) - E30 M3 Gr.N
    *25. José Ramón García Barbero - nick: SHIFTER (Madrid) - E36 M3 3,2l
    *26. Manuel Hermida Rodríguez - nick: MMM (Madrid) - E30 M3 2,5l + CF airbox
    *27. Francisco Amador (Barcelona) - E30 M3 Sport EVO
    *28. Cosme (Barcelona) - E30 M3 Sport EVO
    *29. Javier Fernández (Bilbao) - E92 M3 Cabrio - Wants a track day car rent ?

*36. Konstantin (Kons) - Germany
    *37. Can (CLUBBER) (4 people) - Turkey
    *40. Rainer Lehr (RainerM3) M3 E30 -- Germany
    *41. Albert Lehr (RainerM3) M3 E30 -- Germany
    *42. Andy Krämer (AndyK) -- Germany

43. Stefan Hartmann -- Germany
    *44. Jörg -- Germany
    *45. Remko (Remmie) -- Holland
    46. Franz Holy (M3 Evo 2) -- Germany
    *47. Olaf -- Germany
    *48. MJ (Dutch M3E30 forum) M3 E30 - The Netherlands
    *49. TobyM3 -- Germany
    *51. Andreas M3 -- Germany
    *52. Wolfgang Bruegmann -- Germany
    *53. Holyschmitt1 -- England
    *54. JohnnyM3 -- England
    *55. Harry -- Germany
    *56. Harry -- Germany
    *57. PBC M3 -- England
    *58. KlausM3 -- Germany
    *59. AlainH -- Belgium
    *60. Matthias Walch -- Germany
    61. Peter Roellinghof -- Germany
    *62. ManuM3 -- Germany
    *63. Ulrich Kabel -- Germany
    *64. HolgerM3 -- Germany
    65. Markus Glaum -- Germany
    66. Martin Schoefl -- Germany
    *67. Rolf Kuerten -- Germany
    *68. DanielM3 (Ignasi Dominguez) -- Spain
    *69. Locke -- Germany
    *70. F1909 -- Germany
    *71. m3pitter -- Germany
    *72. FD M3 -- Germany
    *73. Hub Cren -- Switzerland
    74. KS90 -- Germany
    *75. Lebaco -- Holland

+76. Joe Frings -- Germany
    N77. Sven Rauer -- Germany
    N78. Sportpete -- Switzerland

Schedule as it stands now (see end of thread for further updates):
    Friday 25. June 2010:
    14:30-19:30 tourist driving (5 hours track time)

Saturday 26. June 2010:
    9:30-12:00 GLP (up to 150 cars are permitted to register for the event: http://www.glp1.de/)
    14:00-17:00 RCN
    17:30-19:30 tourist driving (2 hours track time)

Sunday 27. June 2010:
    8:30-19:30 tourist driving (11 hours track time)

[size=+5]
    S14 Meeting 25-27. June 2010 -- Nürburgring​
    [/size]

[​IMG]

[size=+1]
    Date: Friday, 25. June to Sunday 27. June 2010 ....................... Location: Paddock GP Circuit -- Event Area 2.

[​IMG]
    [/size]

[size=+1]
    Schedule:
    [/size]

Friday:
    12:00-14:00 Meeting area paddock GP circuit
    14:30-19:30 Tourist lapping Nordschleife

Saturday:
    10:00-23:00 Meeting area paddock GP circuit (there will be a tent and seating area as well)
    14:00-17:00 Viewing areas on the Nordschleife during RCN (Brünnchen, Pflanzgarten, usw)
    17:00-17:30 Meeting point for parade lap
    17:30-18:00 E30 M3 parade lap on the Nordschleife
    18:00-19:30 Tourist lapping Nordschleife
    20:00-23:00 Tent at paddock GP circuit (Food & Drink will be provided)
    08:00-12:00 For participants of the GLP Nordschleife
    14:00-17:30 For participants of the RCN Nordschleife

Sunday:
    10:00-18:00 Meeting area paddock GP circuit
    09:00-19:30 Tourist lapping Nordschleife
    20:00-23:00 Local restaurant (for those that stay until Monday)

Opening Times Tourist Lapping Nordschleife:
    Friday 14:30 to 19:30
    Saturday 18:00 to 19:30
    Sunday 09:00 to 19:30

Additional Events:
    • Radical Euro Masters, Races (GP circuit)
    • Formula Superleague, Races (GP circuit)
    • GLP, Gleichmässigkeits Prüfung (Nordschleife)
    • RCN, Race (Nordschleife)

Fees (pre-paid):
    • per car € 20 (Weekend ticket with parking paddock area GP circuit)
    • per visitor € 20 (Weekend ticket, includes: see below)

Payment: contact via PM / email once signed up

[size=+3]S14 Meeting 2010[/size]

This year we have planned another S14 meeting at the famous Nürburgring. It will be held from Friday 25 June thru Sunday 27 June 2010 and our meeting area during all of the days will be directly inside the GP circuit next to the main paddock---see "Event Area 2" in the map above. There will be a reserved parking area for our E30 M3s. We will have a large tent and seating area as well, where we will also meet in the evening (food and drink will be provided). In the immediate vicinity of our meeting area (within walking distance), you will have access to the main paddock, hot pits, spectator areas, rest rooms, Lindner hotel, restaurants, bars and "Eifel Village". The Nürburgring village is only a few minutes walk on foot, with additional access to various restaurants and Bed & Breakfast. The Nordschleife main entrance is just a few minutes away.

During the weekend you will find plenty of racing action in addition to our S14 meeting.

On the GP circuit, there will be racing the Radical Euro Masters, the national level German Radical Masters and also the Formula Superleague (formula cars with ca. 750 hp).

On the Nordschleife, there will be the GLP in the morning and in the afternoon the RCN race (both with entries from the E30 M3 faction).

We have picked these dates with a purpose in mind. The Saturday will allow for a proper S14 meeting where everyone can get to know each other, see the cars and exchange ideas. There is an extensive motorsport offering on the side and being positioned inside the GP circuit provides for easy access to a great infrastructure. It is expected to have much less traffic on the Nordschleife during this weekend since most of the Saturday will be closed for GLP and RCN. Fridays are typically a good day for lapping and the Sunday should be less crowded as well. So overall, we should get better quality time on the Nordschleife. The intent is to have a good blend of motorsport action, fun time reserved for lapping the Nordschleife and quality time spent meeting with other members of the S14 community.

On Saturday at 17:30, we have planned a parade lap of the Nordschleife with all of the E30 M3s. The track will be closed, exclusively for us, for this purpose. At 18:00, normal tourist lapping will begin and we will have about 1.5 hours of lapping. On Friday afternoon we will have about 5 hours of lapping and on Sunday all day.

The race organiser (Radical Germany) has assigned us a portion of the paddock named "Event Area 2" for the entire weekend. Special thanks goes to Radical Germany. We have planned to arrange for a large tent and with catering in the evening so that we are able to have dinner together and dont have to split up our group over multiple restaurants.

Organising this kind of event is not entirely without cost and we are asking for a small fee to help cover these: 20 euro per vehicle and 20 euro per person.

This includes the following:
    - Weekend ticket to the GP circuit, Radical masters, Superleague and with access to all spectating areas and paddock areas. The ticket comes in the form of a special "Ring Card".
    - Every Ring Card is pre-loaded with 5 euro which can be used in any of the shops / eateries
    - 50% reduced admission price for the "Ringwerk"
    - Free access during the entire weekend to the paddock and parking areas at Event Area 2
    - Saturday night dinner including drinks (in our meeting area in the large tent).
    - Tours to various spectating areas around the Nordschleife during GLP/RCN (especially of interest to first timers at the Ring)
    - On Friday, the possibility to get passenger rides around the Nordschleife with experienced drivers

We will post you your tickets packet several weeks in advance.

If you are interested in attending, please sign up well in advance and get your rooms booked early as well. Everyone is responsible for booking their own hotel rooms, however, we can provide recommendations and assistance if required.

The sign up list is located here:
    http://board.s14power.com/showthread.php?t=5956

We will contact you via PM or eMail for payment of the event fees.

The Org-Team
    (Karl, Marco, Rainer, Willi, John)

[size=+2]
    UPDATE:

A change in plans has become necessary concerning the tickets.

We will not receive the tickets until 21 June 2010, which makes it impossible to send them out to everyone in time.

Therefore, we will prepare for each participant a paket containing the tickets and parking permits. This can be picked up at the Nuerburgring Welcome Center. You will need to present your drivers license or passport in order to receive your paket.

Instead of a plastic "Ring Card" we are instead receiving paper tickets from the Nuerburgring GMBH. The difference in cost is approximately 3 euro and we will apply this toward the evening dinner (food, drinks, etc.).

We have received confirmation for the M3 Corso Round (formation lap) on Saturday afternoon, 17:30, provided that the race track is not closed down due to damages caused during the RCN race. We will need to gather all the cars at the Nordschleife entrance 15-20 minutes prior to that).

If there are any questions, dont hesitate to ask here or PM/email.
    [/size]

Note the location of the Welcome Center:

[​IMG]

Larger image:

[​IMG]

MAP:

[​IMG]

Here is the first map showing event area 2, edited again to show the access.

[​IMG]

2. Kundiboy

Kundiboy Member

John, I would lik to do trip around that time so I would be up for it.

1. Kundiboy (Bal)

3. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

1. Kundiboy (Bal)
    2. MMM (10 x M3 from Spain confirmed)

As discussed with you John, I believe we should be able to join in with about 12 cars from Spain. As soon as we have a set date I can be more precise.

Thank you,

Manuel

4. URIEL

URIEL New Member

Yes, I will attend along with MMM :)

5. autohabit

autohabit Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

I'm thinking of going to the Ring in this year and taking a look at ADAC Rallye Deutschland (WRC) The rally is within driving distance of the Ring and would make a nice addition to the weekend if it fitted in with track opening times, just a suggestion.

http://www.rallye-deutschland.de/start/index.php?lg=e

Alan

6. OLLIE_NZ

OLLIE_NZ Member

Hi John, Willie (Savant) and myself should be pretty keen for this event.
    Obviously coming from New Zealand we won't be bringing our cars though.
    Maybe some passenger laps will be in order. :p

7. John

hopefully not a problem to be able to offer you a passenger lap this time around in a real m3 :) last time my m3 was down so I had to make do with a 120i. I think I bent the firewall mashing the gas pedal trying to make it go faster, which was of course futile :)

John

8. OLLIE_NZ

OLLIE_NZ Member

Sounds good John.
    I'll have to convince Conrad that he should come with us.

9. mallorcaman

mallorcaman Member

Possibly one more, if I can make it. It would be good if it were timed close to the BMW Int. Fahrerlehrgang in early August as many E30 M3's will be at the 'Ring for that as well.

10. Demlotcrew

Demlotcrew Well-Known Member Forum Supporter

Put me down John!

11. stevesingo

stevesingo Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Andrew,

Do you think there would be much interest from the m3/230is owners on E3oZone?

Steve

12. Demlotcrew

Demlotcrew Well-Known Member Forum Supporter

HI Steve,

I dont know, but i could certainly run/organise a joint thread with S14power to get the meet more exposure.

13. stevesingo

stevesingo Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

I have threads on pistonheads and bavarian-board. If you want to post one up then the more the merrier.

14. autohabit

autohabit Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

I think this is the meeting John is referring to, it was in June 2004, it was also my first visit to the Ring:

http://www.behindmatrix.com/e30/fotost/f00566/f00566.htm

Alan

15. 89pgy

89pgy Member

i went to the meet back in 2004 and this was on a tourist driving day, but i have seen the thread on piston heads were it mentions a closed m3 only trackday as well as a meet.
    if this is the case and we can organise a full day or maybe just afternoon/evening session i am more than interested.

16. John

Its unlikely that we can rent the track on a weekend at a reasonable cost (will ask though).
    I was thinking perhaps we might be able to rent a friday or a monday and then you have sat. & sun. as tourist days.

It might cost 200 euro per person to rent 1 day, assuming we have 80-100 people signed up and pre-paid to drive. Im all for doing this, its a question of having enough participants. If we have a track day, then we'd also have the car park to ourselves.

John

17. 89pgy

89pgy Member

friday pm or even monday pm would be great and 200 euros is not the end of the world .Its cost about 125 euro for an evening on brands indy ,so 200 euro is good value.

18. HolySchmitt1

HolySchmitt1 Member

Sound like it could be a really good meet. If I am availiable then I would be definitely interested as well.

19. caneswell

caneswell Member

Count me in. Especially if we get some private track use too!

20. John

Can we get a list going? If you think you can come, then just copy the list and add your name to the bottom.

1. John
    2. Kundiboy (Bal)
    3. MMM (10 x M3 from Spain confirmed)