Gaydon 2012

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by the bear, Mar 16, 2012.

1. the bear

the bear New Member

2. the bear

the bear New Member

Guys is there anybody interested in taking part in this, the link above is not working at the moment because there is something wrong with s14.net, so to recap I am trying to organise a e30 M3 only display at the BMWCC show at Gaydon on the 19th of August coming which would bring all the e30 M3 like minded people together so that they are not spread all over the show, plus looking for owners that have restored their M3 to do a little talk on their ups and downs with their restoration's, Richard Baxter has already said that he will talk about his SE restoration but I would like others to join as well. So if you are interested in making this happen please email me at thompsongary@sky.com with your name and email.

Regards,

GARY.

3. the bear

the bear New Member

I was speaking to Richard Baxter today about this, now called "The E30 M3 restoration workshop". We are looking as many E30 M3's to attend as possible, If you are going or have carried out a comprehensive restoration. The issues found are common to any e30 M3 and so it is timely that we shall hold a technical workshop to expand on some of these points with a full Q&A session, this will take place at 12 o'clock either outside at the cars or inside if we can get a car in.

I will update this as I get more info.

Cheers,

GARY.