EuropaMeister for sale - Rarity

Discussion in 'Classifieds (old)' started by ///M3SportEvo, Jul 27, 2007.

1. ShepsEvo3

ShepsEvo3 Member

It always comes down to that ;)

2. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

I don't know what your problem is?
    Nobody has questioned that it will be a lot of money to restore something like this. What I was trying to explain was the fact that it's not worth to EVERYBODY to sink so much money into a car. You have to be real, if somebody is spending 50k Euro on restoring a car which is doubled the value of the car AFTERWARDS(with luck), than it is A) somebody who has enough dosh, B) somebody who really loves the car and is loaded or C) somebody who should lay down on a couch and talk calmly to somebody wearing a white coat :D

But all the above doesn't justify to claim this a the new used car value of M3's. If you are prepared to spend so much money for an M3, that's fine with me, but don't expect that everyone else has to follow your wisdom.

I do not want to offend anyone, but sometimes I think we need to remember that we live in different worlds (geographic and finacially)

:35:

3. oscar

oscar Active Member

Uwe, stop !

There are two different matters . Where did I say that this was a new value of M3 ?
    Perhaps have another look at what was said ? I do not have a problem here (as you suggested).

Oh, and back up the bus on that 'don't expect that everyone else has to follow your wisdom.' crap. People are big enough to make their own decisions.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  4. UweM3

UweM3 Active Member

I will stop whenever I think it is time to stop.

I have tried to explain my point, maybe my english isn't as good between the lines. If you want to hear it or not, Europameister do surprisingly NOT fetch extra money on this side of the globe. Don't know why. And if the value of cars in NZ (or parts imported) is blown up by import taxes, it doesn't have anything to do with the prices/values over here.

Now it will stop!

5. Demlotcrew

Demlotcrew Well-Known Member Forum Supporter

IF you PM me your contact details ill then put you forward.

Andrew

6. Old_skool_bmw

Old_skool_bmw Member

I'd be keen to find out what the Eurpoameister (that came into NZ) was bought for. I've seen the car too. Was looking like a pretty good example from what I recall. :)

Laurence.

7. oscar

oscar Active Member

No...your English is good :D
    The prices over there versus over here are absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. What you say about the variances (between Countries) is perhaps correct.

Happy ?? :D :D

8. Demlotcrew

Still no PM i have more details of the car/s but only if you are really interested.

We can arrange viewing etc. Where are you located?

Im in West Cambridge.

Thanks

Andrew

9. ShepsEvo3

ShepsEvo3 Member

Andrew,

I have sent you a reply to your pm, I am interested also.

Paul.

10. Demlotcrew

Message replied to :)

Andrew

11. iisback

iisback Member

blast from the past but made me giggle :D

12. ShepsEvo3

ShepsEvo3 Member

Yes! :D Now look at SE prices.... and even non limited edition M3's also have rocketed. ;)