Anyone going to ADAC 24 at the Ring this weekend?

Discussion in 'Track Days and Meets' started by davew, May 16, 2012.

1. davew

davew Member

I'm going with a couple of friends and am now on the hunt for 'hospitality tickets' if anyone knows of any going at decent rates?

Last year we were very well taken care of by Manuel (MMM) as he managed to gift us BMW hospitality tickets which took the event to another level.

This year BMW want €500 for their enclosure at T13 and although the beer was good and you get a good view is it worth €500? Probably not.

Aston Martin want €600 and for that you get an enclosure in the Dorint, Pit access, food, drink and the chance to drive Aston Martins! A good deal but still too expensive for my simple requirement.

Anyone know of an alternative (cheaper) solution? I'm after Paddock area access and some seats to sit on - maybe some food & beer would be good also!

Cheers,

Dave.

PS Who else is going?

2. MMM

MMM Member Forum Supporter

You managed to do even better than last year ... it is easy to get used to the VIP treatment.

3. davew

davew Member

You're not wrong! I had an excellent weekend as you know, with fantastic access inside the pitlane and after race party, so it will be hard going back next year wihtout the same treatment!

The real bonus of course was the hot, sunny weather!